Windows 10: Why, so slow?

Discus and support Why, so slow? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer. Is a, "Dell" laptop.Running, Windows 10. This is not a question of, Wi-Fi no.This is the, computer itself.When I click, on a link.It takes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Why, so slow?

My computer. Is a, "Dell" laptop.Running, Windows 10. This is not a question of, Wi-Fi no.This is the, computer itself.When I click, on a link.It takes up to, 30 seconds. To, start? I wait, forever. for a movie, to start?Everything, is just very slow?Could, this be a browser cache?Is there, a way. To speed it up?Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Dec 12, 2021
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 12, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 12, 2021
  4. Why, so slow?

System slow down

Hello,

Slow PC performance can be caused by several factors. Since you are aware of the issue's source, we suggest that you run the
    Maintenance task. This will help you in checking and resolving any issues that is causing your device to slow down. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.

If the issue is still not resolved, feel free to let us know and we'll assist you further.

Regene Jos, Dec 12, 2021
Thema:

Why, so slow?

1. Why, so slow? - Similar Threads - Why slow

2. Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s: Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wi-fi-download-slow-to-1-to-2-mb-from/19d5f7a0-b3ed-44ee-903c-952d6ef0b894
  3. Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s: Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wi-fi-download-slow-to-1-to-2-mb-from/19d5f7a0-b3ed-44ee-903c-952d6ef0b894
  4. Why is Microsoft Intentionally slowing down other web browsers and forcing Bing and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Intentionally slowing down other web browsers and forcing Bing and...: Clean buildfresh installremove bing and the other bloatware you are too afraid to allow to compete on its own merits by registry - destroyed Winanother clean BuildTurn everything off, try to use DDG or Opera - slow as F, with 400+mbs tested.#Use bloody edge, turn everything...
  5. Why is Microsoft Intentionally slowing down other web browsers and forcing Bing and...

Why is Microsoft Intentionally slowing down other web browsers and forcing Bing and...: Clean buildfresh installremove bing and the other bloatware you are too afraid to allow to compete on its own merits by registry - destroyed Winanother clean BuildTurn everything off, try to use DDG or Opera - slow as F, with 400+mbs tested.#Use bloody edge, turn everything...
  6. Why is my internet speed so slow only on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my internet speed so slow only on my computer?: My internet speed is often all the way down to 1MB/s, whereas on other devices, even when I put my device next to my Wifi adapter on the computer, can reach up to 30MB/s . I have tried pretty much everything and I don't know what to do. For example I tried messing around with...
  7. Why is my internet speed so slow only on my computer?

Why is my internet speed so slow only on my computer?: My internet speed is often all the way down to 1MB/s, whereas on other devices, even when I put my device next to my Wifi adapter on the computer, can reach up to 30MB/s . I have tried pretty much everything and I don't know what to do. For example I tried messing around with...
  8. Why my laptop so slow ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop so slow ?: Hi everyone, i got an issue with my laptop. For no reason, my laptop very slow in processing everything with the condition : 1. Task manager all fine, there is not much processing in background , about 26% usage of memory, 7% usage with cpu2. I cleared all the cache in the...
  9. Why my laptop so slow ?

Why my laptop so slow ?: Hi everyone, i got an issue with my laptop. For no reason, my laptop very slow in processing everything with the condition : 1. Task manager all fine, there is not much processing in background , about 26% usage of memory, 7% usage with cpu2. I cleared all the cache in the...
  10. Why my Camera App procces so slow and my video capture strat timeout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my Camera App procces so slow and my video capture strat timeout: When i try to open my camera using camera app in microsoft app to record a video using my web cam it gives this error message, i already try every online tips to solve this but it didnt can you guys help?...