Windows 10: Why Some Apps Are Not Able to be installed even though compatible in windows 11

Discus and support Why Some Apps Are Not Able to be installed even though compatible in windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i do not know why but it happens in windows 11 can you please fix this it is a bug!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by seidseid, Dec 2, 2021.

1. seidseid Win User

Why Some Apps Are Not Able to be installed even though compatible in windows 11

i do not know why but it happens in windows 11 can you please fix this it is a bug!

:)

seidseid, Dec 2, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 2, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    3DMark 11 v1.0.4 Released, Now Fully Compatible with Windows 8

Futuremark updated 3DMark 11 to version 1.0.4, which makes the benchmark fully compatible with Windows 8. The update also addresses other compatibility issues and a few uncommon bugs. Benchmark scores are not affected and scores from this new version can be compared with scores from the previous version 3DMark 11 v1.0.3.

Why Some Apps Are Not Able to be installed even though compatible in windows 11 3dmark11_key_art_horizontal_logo_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: 3DMark 11 v1.0.4
    Improvements:
    • Keyboard focus is no longer checked during the demo or when running the benchmark in a loop. Note that if the display switches to the desktop due to a popup window during the benchmark, the run will still be aborted as the display mode is no longer the same.
    • 3DMark 11 now remembers the last custom resolution used.
    • GPU count detection for multi-GPU systems is now correct even when SystemInfo is explicitly disabled.
    • 3DMark 11 will now prevent Windows from entering Sleep during the test.
    • The license key is now reset when the benchmark is reinstalled, allowing removal of invalid keys.
    Compatibility:
    • SystemInfo updated to version 4.15 for full Windows 8 compatibility.
    • Updated DirectX redistributable.
    • Now using static Visual C++ 2010 runtime libraries to fix rare installation issues on some systems.
    • Removed dependency on EvaDotNet.dll and EvaDotNet.DirectX.dll for GPU enumeration to fix compatibility issues with some systems.
    Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed display initialization code that caused "SetFullscreenState failed: DXGI_ERROR_NOT_CURRENTLY_AVAILABLE" errors on some systems.
    • Fixed several memory and texture leaks, improving stability during very long looping runs.
    • The HUD timer no longer rolls over if a single test takes more than ten minutes. (Yes, this could happen during the Combined Test on some low end DirectX 11 cards.)
    Professional Edition Only:
    • Fixed submitting saved files to 3dmark.com from the command line.
    • Image Quality Tool no longer gives a cryptic error if the output directory does not exist.

btarunr, Dec 2, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Win 11 compat app

Both your CPU and graphics card should be ok- your CPU is on the list:
    Windows 11 CPU List Released | WePC

and your graphics card is new enough to support DirectX 12.

These requirements are set by the installer of Win 11. Detailed specs for Win 11 have been released by MS and are given in other such threads here and on elevenforum, but may change slightly before official release.

dalchina, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Why Some Apps Are Not Able to be installed even though compatible in windows 11 - Similar Threads - Why Apps Are

2. Iwin game manager saying it isn't compatible with windows 11 even though it was before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iwin game manager saying it isn't compatible with windows 11 even though it was before: Just a few days ago I signed up for Iplay because I got 3 months for a dollar. I was able to play all my games up until today where the Iwin game manager decided it wasn't going to work and it wasn't compatible with my windows. I've tried uninstalling and resetting my PC and...
  3. Iwin game manager saying it isn't compatible with windows 11 even though it was before

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Iwin game manager saying it isn't compatible with windows 11 even though it was before: Just a few days ago I signed up for Iplay because I got 3 months for a dollar. I was able to play all my games up until today where the Iwin game manager decided it wasn't going to work and it wasn't compatible with my windows. I've tried uninstalling and resetting my PC and...
  4. IAM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL some windows app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IAM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL some windows app: IAM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL Windows Subsystem for Android™ OR Amazon Appstore FROM WINDOWS STORE, my pc has all the required system specificatiosn wtill i am not able to install, it says "this app will not work on your device" without showing any other reason...
  5. IAM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL some windows app

IAM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL some windows app: IAM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL Windows Subsystem for Android™ OR Amazon Appstore FROM WINDOWS STORE, my pc has all the required system specificatiosn wtill i am not able to install, it says "this app will not work on your device" without showing any other reason...
  6. compatible TPM Cannot be found even though its ON

in Windows 10 Gaming
    compatible TPM Cannot be found even though its ON: So I was trying to open Valorant like last month and got a message saying "This Build Of Vanguard Requires TPM version 2.0 and Secure Boot to be Enable" so I enabled it, but it still said the error, I know this isn't Valorant support but its a problem I have to tell. So I'm...
  7. compatible TPM Cannot be found even though its ON

compatible TPM Cannot be found even though its ON: So I was trying to open Valorant like last month and got a message saying "This Build Of Vanguard Requires TPM version 2.0 and Secure Boot to be Enable" so I enabled it, but it still said the error, I know this isn't Valorant support but its a problem I have to tell. So I'm...
  8. Why I cannot upgrade to Windows 11 - even though "compatible"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot upgrade to Windows 11 - even though "compatible": Hi,I Did try using windows 11 for a few months. As a content creator I cannot upgrade for one SERIOUSLY big reason:1. Video Capture Permission. Windows 11 takes the "Do not Trust" default permission for Webcams and Video Capture devices, which makes sense for Consumer...
  9. Why I cannot upgrade to Windows 11 - even though "compatible"

Why I cannot upgrade to Windows 11 - even though "compatible": Hi,I Did try using windows 11 for a few months. As a content creator I cannot upgrade for one SERIOUSLY big reason:1. Video Capture Permission. Windows 11 takes the "Do not Trust" default permission for Webcams and Video Capture devices, which makes sense for Consumer...
  10. Why Some Apps Are Not Able to be installed even though compatible in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Some Apps Are Not Able to be installed even though compatible in windows 11: i do not know why but it happens in windows 11 can you please fix this it is a bug! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-some-apps-are-not-able-to-be-installed-even/8677d423-f782-4b53-971c-ef987b30d0fa