Windows 10: Why some letters are underlined?

Discus and support Why some letters are underlined? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] some letters underlined how to fix it? submitted by /u/zKyros_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zKyros_, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Why some letters are underlined?

/u/zKyros_, Mar 30, 2021

2. Underline or underscore a letter or letters and or numbers in a online password

I have been given a password that has a letter underlined or underscored. I can underline or underscore on my documents or on my email using Ctrl and U. When I do this online at a web site, another tab pops open showing the source code information. So,
    how can I type in a password online and underline or underscore a letter, letters, number or numbers?

DANIELDAVENPORT1, Mar 30, 2021
  3. underlines under some letter keeps appearing and disappearing

hi, i am using windows 10 home, version 2004 on HP laptop. i noticed that some of the letters are underlined and the underlines appear and disappear sometimes. and when
    playing video, volume bar pop ups. plz someone help me fix this.

AariyaanTowsif, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Why some letters are underlined?

enable shortcut underlines does not stay on

Hi,

My apologies for the delayed response.

I suggest you to follow below steps to enable shortcut underlines and check if it resolves the issue.

1. Open Control Panel by right click on
    Start
    Button.

2. Select Ease of Access Center and scroll down the list and click “Make the Keyboard Easier to Use

3. Check the option Underline Keyboard Shortcuts
    and Access Keys under Make it easier to use keyboard shortcuts.

Now you’ll see the shortcut keys are underlined.

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Why some letters are underlined?

1. Why some letters are underlined? - Similar Threads - Why letters are

2. Disable Letter Underlines mnemonics in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Letter Underlines mnemonics in Windows 11: I have been trying to figure out how to disable mnemonics menu bar underlines in Windows 11 for months and I cannot seem to find a straightforward answer. I simply want to see clean text in the topmost menu bars of my software, rather than the unsightly sporadic letter...
  3. Disable Letter Underlines mnemonics in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Letter Underlines mnemonics in Windows 11: I have been trying to figure out how to disable mnemonics menu bar underlines in Windows 11 for months and I cannot seem to find a straightforward answer. I simply want to see clean text in the topmost menu bars of my software, rather than the unsightly sporadic letter...
  4. Why shift does not work on some capital letter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why shift does not work on some capital letter?: The shift key does not work on my laptop on Windows 11 when I tried to input capital letter S. BUT other letters work well if I use shift on capital letters.For letter S, It will pop up a window on POS, RGB if I input shift+s. So I have to use Capslk to input capital letter...
  5. Why shift does not work on some capital letter?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why shift does not work on some capital letter?: The shift key does not work on my laptop on Windows 11 when I tried to input capital letter S. BUT other letters work well if I use shift on capital letters.For letter S, It will pop up a window on POS, RGB if I input shift+s. So I have to use Capslk to input capital letter...
  6. What do the underlined letters mean?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What do the underlined letters mean?: Why are they underlined? I am not asking to remove it I love it how they're underlined, but I am confused on what they mean. Are they for a secret code so we can unlock more features in Windows 10? [ATTACH]...
  7. underlines under some letter keeps appearing and disappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    underlines under some letter keeps appearing and disappearing: hi, i am using windows 10 home, version 2004 on HP laptop. i noticed that some of the letters are underlined and the underlines appear and disappear sometimes. and when playing video, volume bar pop ups. plz someone help me fix this....
  8. Changing the letter underlined in a context menu option.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing the letter underlined in a context menu option.: When I right click I get a context menu pop up. Some of the options have a letter underlined. Is there a way of changing an options letter, or removing it so that pressing the letter doesn't select that option. Now I don't want to remove ALL underlined letters, just...
  9. Some letters are missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some letters are missing: Hello, I have just formatted my computer. Did a delete of my c:\ through the win DVD. And I installed the win. But when I went to the explore I noticed my D:\Backup is gone. Have i done something wrong? 139574
  10. Some letters are missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Some letters are missing: Hello, I have just formatted my computer. Did a delete of my c:\ through the win DVD. And I installed the win. But when I went to the explore I noticed my D:\Backup is gone. Have i done something wrong? 139574