Windows 10: Why some machines that are on the same group doesn’t appear on the net

Discus and support Why some machines that are on the same group doesn’t appear on the net in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why some machines that are on the same group doesn’t appear on the network knowing that firewall is off in all machines, I couldn’t figure out why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jamal numan, May 11, 2019.

1. Why some machines that are on the same group doesn’t appear on the net

Why some machines that are on the same group doesn’t appear on the network knowing that firewall is off in all machines,

I couldn’t figure out why some machines that are on the same group doesn’t appear on the network knowing that firewall is off in all machines.

What other factors affect machines to disappear on the network?

Why some machines that are on the same group doesn’t appear on the net [​IMG]

:)

jamal numan, May 11, 2019
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, May 11, 2019
  3. holysheet Win User
    E51 Groups doesn`t sync

Got problem. Tryin to sync my groups. I`ve created them on my mob. phone, added contacts to them, after sync theese groups don`t appear in my ovi contacts. What do i have to do with this to fix it?

holysheet, May 11, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Why some machines that are on the same group doesn’t appear on the net

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Why some machines that are on the same group doesn’t appear on the net

1. Why some machines that are on the same group doesn’t appear on the net - Similar Threads - Why machines are

2. why does an exe stop working on some machines?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does an exe stop working on some machines?: This is an exe developed by me, in use by 5000+ users in 41 countries. Until recently, running under win 10 and win 11. No meaningful changes for the past year. Development machine is win 10 where exe still runs properly. Now fails to launch on two systems 1 WIN 10 Vision, 1...
  3. why does an exe stop working on some machines?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does an exe stop working on some machines?: This is an exe developed by me, in use by 5000+ users in 41 countries. Until recently, running under win 10 and win 11. No meaningful changes for the past year. Development machine is win 10 where exe still runs properly. Now fails to launch on two systems 1 WIN 10 Vision, 1...
  4. two machines same account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    two machines same account.: two machines same account.one machine win11 MS365.other machine win8.1it seems that my 8.1 machine got clobbered when installing and modifying the win11 machine. i am not interested in keeping these machines synced.my 8.1 machine lost the login i was using although I can...
  5. two machines same account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two machines same account.: two machines same account.one machine win11 MS365.other machine win8.1it seems that my 8.1 machine got clobbered when installing and modifying the win11 machine. i am not interested in keeping these machines synced.my 8.1 machine lost the login i was using although I can...
  6. Same connection appearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Same connection appearing: When I go to show available network there is the same connection appearing. This only happens only on my device. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/same-connection-appearing/c6c56d1c-8d50-4eac-a075-dc4c3aebf022
  7. the same password and username, but work only from some pc's on the net

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    the same password and username, but work only from some pc's on the net: When i log in to windows trying accessing shared files that is via network, it works using some computers, and some others not all of the is win10 - claiming it's a worng password. what is the reason for that?...
  8. Accessing a file that doesn’t appear

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accessing a file that doesn’t appear: I’m on a Mac running Windows through Bootcamp, if that helps. I downloaded a platform on which I was going play a game, and it worked fine. Downloading the game went just as smoothly. When I tried to put the game file in the platform, I encountered an issue - I need to get...
  9. Bluetooth doesn’t appear? No On or Off switch?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth doesn’t appear? No On or Off switch?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/stinkyfishstix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fs5ida/bluetooth_doesnt_appear_no_on_or_off_switch/
  10. Group Policy on home machine?!?!?!?!?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Group Policy on home machine?!?!?!?!?: Ok, I have a gaming machine at home that was running W7. I upgraded to W10. It went from W7 Ultimate to W10 Pro, which is fine. Not long after that, I ran into some issues that I was unable to correct, sfc /scannow was failing, and I couldn't get DISM to read the source...