Windows 10: Why some of my downloads doesn't ask for admin permission?

Discus and support Why some of my downloads doesn't ask for admin permission? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I recently download the Fusion 360 software.o There's a link:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KIDSFOPA'S, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Why some of my downloads doesn't ask for admin permission?

Hi,

I recently download the Fusion 360 software.o

There's a link: http://www.appstreaming.autodesk.com/install/studentapp/73e72ada57b7480280f7a6f4a289729f/

Also this link: https://osu.ppy.sh/home/download

When I execute the files, it automatically downloads the software without asking for admin permission, but the problem is that I am not the admin.

I want to why it happens.

Thanks

:)

KIDSFOPA'S, Mar 18, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Rockman. Win User
    internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Mar 18, 2019
  4. Why some of my downloads doesn't ask for admin permission?

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Why some of my downloads doesn't ask for admin permission?

1. Why some of my downloads doesn't ask for admin permission? - Similar Threads - Why downloads doesn't

2. Default folder doesn't have my admin permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default folder doesn't have my admin permission: Hello, After I have been using one drive personal and for a job my default folder asks me for admin permission all the time. If I want to run one of the software, where some backup or log files are located, I have to run the software as administrator. I just have a mess after...
  3. Default folder doesn't have my admin permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default folder doesn't have my admin permission: Hello, After I have been using one drive personal and for a job my default folder asks me for admin permission all the time. If I want to run one of the software, where some backup or log files are located, I have to run the software as administrator. I just have a mess after...
  4. Asking admin permission even for Desktop files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asking admin permission even for Desktop files: Hi All,I am logged in as jashobanta-hewl\jasho and I have the admin access available. However, when I try to say update any file created in desktop or any user directory like Documents, it says "You need permissions from jasho". I am not able to edit or modify any files...
  5. Asking admin permission even for Desktop files

Asking admin permission even for Desktop files: Hi All,I am logged in as jashobanta-hewl\jasho and I have the admin access available. However, when I try to say update any file created in desktop or any user directory like Documents, it says "You need permissions from jasho". I am not able to edit or modify any files...
  6. Ask For Permissions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ask For Permissions: So Um These Few Days Im Getting theseEven tho im not in a family It shows for most of the Build in apps Such as Snip and sketch Camera Photos etc...Pls Help anyone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ask-for-permissions/b693d7f5-e919-479a-a836-aee5096285dd
  7. Need administrator permission but doesn't ask for password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need administrator permission but doesn't ask for password: I'm trying to delete my OneDrive folder on my current PC and it says I need the permission of the admin. Thing is, I'm currently signed in as the admin. It's the only account on my PC. I would assume that it would just ask for my password, but no password prompt ever shows...
  8. Get Game to stop asking for Admin permission on my Child's PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get Game to stop asking for Admin permission on my Child's PC: I have a few games that require my admin password or my child can't play them. How can i make the game allow them to just play them without requiring admin password/permission?...
  9. why is Task Manager asking for permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why is Task Manager asking for permission: After getting pop up alerts in Firefox Browser from what appeared to be Microsoft tech when opening task manager to close the browser it was asking for permission to run. I have not allowed the program to run. I restarted the computer and opened Firefox again but it just...
  10. User Account Control asks permission to run some programs, why?

User Account Control asks permission to run some programs, why?: I have UAC set one level below default, most programs will run without asking permission, however, Auslogics Defrag and Malwarebytes amongst some others, always need permission to run. How do I give these programs permanent permission to run? 26430