Windows 10: Why some of my windows are blurryed?! Annoying, really...

Discus and support Why some of my windows are blurryed?! Annoying, really... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/masterphone24 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/masterphone24, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Why some of my windows are blurryed?! Annoying, really...

/u/masterphone24, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Zaspera Win User

Monitor is a bit blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Zaspera Win User
    Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Why some of my windows are blurryed?! Annoying, really...

Administrative Tools blurry

All of my administrative tools, like Device Manager, when opened are blurry. I know how to manually change the blurriness on individual applications and disabling the DPI in the compatibility tab but how do I change it on Device Manager? My display is already set at 125%.
    Just to add that I tried reducing the display to 100% and that worked but everything became so small I had difficulty reading them, even the tabs and bookmarks bar in Google Chrome shrank! So annoying.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks.

ukmexicano, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Why some of my windows are blurryed?! Annoying, really...

1. Why some of my windows are blurryed?! Annoying, really... - Similar Threads - Why are blurryed

2. Why do the icons on my tab bar not appearing, they are invisible and it is really annoying....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do the icons on my tab bar not appearing, they are invisible and it is really annoying....: I have constantly restarted and watched videos on it but nothing works, some were visible the day before but now they aren't and it's really irritating....
  3. Why do the icons on my tab bar not appearing, they are invisible and it is really annoying....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do the icons on my tab bar not appearing, they are invisible and it is really annoying....: I have constantly restarted and watched videos on it but nothing works, some were visible the day before but now they aren't and it's really irritating....
  4. The letters in my system are really faint and blurry. I can read it but it's really...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The letters in my system are really faint and blurry. I can read it but it's really...: As you can see the letters are distorted and a bit blurry and it's like this everywhere. I don't know how it happened like this. Can anyone please help me with this? I cannot read a pdf or a book, as it is not comfortable to my eyes at all....
  5. The letters in my system are really faint and blurry. I can read it but it's really...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The letters in my system are really faint and blurry. I can read it but it's really...: As you can see the letters are distorted and a bit blurry and it's like this everywhere. I don't know how it happened like this. Can anyone please help me with this? I cannot read a pdf or a book, as it is not comfortable to my eyes at all....
  6. The letters in my system are really faint and blurry. I can read it but it's really...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. really annoying bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    really annoying bug: [ATTACH] So I've been using Win10 for about a year now and lately there's been this really annoying bug where on google pages, anywhere I click results in the little insertion line showing up. I can't find any information on this, and I wanna know if there's a fix for it....
  8. Some programs/windows looks really blurry

Some programs/windows looks really blurry: Its really weird to explain but some programs and windows for example the windows recovery windows looks really blurry and not so sharp. Also my hide pictograms in the right corner. submitted by /u/midsty [link] [comments]...
  9. Getting really annoyed by this blurry text. Already tried ClearText and registry fix to no...

Getting really annoyed by this blurry text. Already tried ClearText and registry fix to no...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Grabstertv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ep8swy/getting_really_annoyed_by_this_blurry_text/
  10. Fonts really blurry on one monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Fonts really blurry on one monitor: Have a user with a Sony vaio laptop, 15" screen, 1920x1080. They also plug an HDMI cable into a 23" dell widescreen monitor for a second display. This 23" monitor is also 1920x1080. They are complaining that fonts on this second monitor are blurry. They tried to live with it...