Windows 10: Why some of the windows studio effects are disabled or unvisible on windows 11 camera...

Discus and support Why some of the windows studio effects are disabled or unvisible on windows 11 camera... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We plan to produce some laptops based on SnapdragonTM 8cx Gen 3 and Windows 11 Home version 22H2, build 22621, but ultimately we found some missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CuiCanBin, Aug 18, 2023.

1. CuiCanBin Win User

Why some of the windows studio effects are disabled or unvisible on windows 11 camera...

We plan to produce some laptops based on SnapdragonTM 8cx Gen 3 and Windows 11 Home version 22H2, build 22621, but ultimately we found some missing setting. Especially the Windows Studio effects. As show in the following image. The Eye contact and Background effects are disabled. I asked this question beforeclick this link can find it and a friend told me it was a camera issue, but we analyzed cameras from similar products, which are also regular cameras, but they have these settings. So what's the matter with it. What else do we need to do?

:)

CuiCanBin, Aug 18, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 18, 2023
  3. Windows 11 22h2 Studio Effects

Hello Gabriel,

I am Jaspreet Singh.

The effects are automatically available on supported devices.

As mentioned by Microsoft here : https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/202...

This feature is hardware dependent and not all devices will show this feature.

If available the options will be available under settings/Bluetooth and devices/cameras/integrated front camera.

Jaspreet Singh_050, Aug 18, 2023
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Why some of the windows studio effects are disabled or unvisible on windows 11 camera...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 18, 2023
Thema:

1. Why some of the windows studio effects are disabled or unvisible on windows 11 camera... - Similar Threads - Why studio effects

2. Windows Studio Effects options not avaliable on the Camera APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Studio Effects options not avaliable on the Camera APP: Hi Good Day.I got question need your help.I have MTL-H platform with NPU + MEP driver installed, OS version 24H2, 26100.1, Camera V2024.2405.19.0.The MEP function is functional in the Setting => Bluetooth&Device => Camera.Execute the OS camera, there is Studio Effect on the...
  3. Windows Studio Effects options not avaliable on the Camera APP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Studio Effects options not avaliable on the Camera APP: Hi Good Day.I got question need your help.I have MTL-H platform with NPU + MEP driver installed, OS version 24H2, 26100.1, Camera V2024.2405.19.0.The MEP function is functional in the Setting => Bluetooth&Device => Camera.Execute the OS camera, there is Studio Effect on the...
  4. Why some of the windows studio effects are disabled or unvisible on windows 11 camera...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why some of the windows studio effects are disabled or unvisible on windows 11 camera...: We plan to produce some laptops based on SnapdragonTM 8cx Gen 3 and Windows 11 Home version 22H2, build 22621, but ultimately we found some missing setting. Especially the Windows Studio effects. As show in the following image. The Eye contact and Background effects are...
  5. Why the eye contact is disabled on my windows 11 camera setting page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the eye contact is disabled on my windows 11 camera setting page: I have two computers, both based on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8cx Gen 3 and Windows 11 Home. One is Lenovo’s ThinkPad X13s, and the other is a new brand named NTM. The Eye contact within camera's Effects options is available on Lenovo, but not available on NTM. So what's the...
  6. Why the eye contact is disabled on my windows 11 camera setting page

Why the eye contact is disabled on my windows 11 camera setting page: I have two computers, both based on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8cx Gen 3 and Windows 11 Home. One is Lenovo’s ThinkPad X13s, and the other is a new brand named NTM. The Eye contact within camera's Effects options is available on Lenovo, but not available on NTM. So what's the...
  7. Windows 11 22h2 Studio Effects

Windows 11 22h2 Studio Effects: Hello,I would like to ask how to activate Studio Effects on my updated laptop. I can't seem use its features.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-22h2-studio-effects/4fd10c4d-d35a-4f7e-bfe9-e69f5cbfac1c
  8. Windows 11 22h2 Studio Effects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22h2 Studio Effects: Hello,I would like to ask how to activate Studio Effects on my updated laptop. I can't seem use its features.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-22h2-studio-effects/4fd10c4d-d35a-4f7e-bfe9-e69f5cbfac1c
  9. How to Enable or Disable Transparency effects in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Transparency effects in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Transparency has been adding to the appeal of the Windows series of operating systems. If you wish to enable or disable the windows and surface Transparency effects in Windows 11, please read through this article for the procedure. Transparency effects are enabled by...
  10. Is there a mirror effect on the windows 10 Camera?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a mirror effect on the windows 10 Camera?: Hi. I have tried many times and searched many place and cannot find a clear answer. Does Windows 10 have the option to use the mirror effect when taking a picture? Not once the picture is taking but in LIVE mode. Can you mirror the image so it flips horizontally?...