Windows 10: Why some screen savers run fine while others fail to run?

Discus and support Why some screen savers run fine while others fail to run? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm running Win 11 x64 and all updates are up-to-date, I'm at a loss to explain this problem.Thank you,GP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JULIOINGE, Mar 20, 2023.

1. JULIOINGE Win User

Why some screen savers run fine while others fail to run?

I'm running Win 11 x64 and all updates are up-to-date, I'm at a loss to explain this problem.Thank you,GP

:)

JULIOINGE, Mar 20, 2023
  2. nightwyrm Win User

Slide Show Screen Saver Error

Thx for the suggestions.

I've tried using the screen saver with a folder with less pictures and it seems to run fine for now. Thanks anyways.

nightwyrm, Mar 20, 2023
  3. Screen saver running time

Is it possible to extend the time screen saver runs? I would like to run screen saver for a longer period before the screen blanks out.

Rohanjayawardene, Mar 20, 2023
  4. Why some screen savers run fine while others fail to run?

Screen saver cant run

Is there a replacement
    Why some screen savers run fine while others fail to run? 353428d1638241237t-screen-saver-cant-run-capture.jpg

walleyeblugill, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

Why some screen savers run fine while others fail to run?

1. Why some screen savers run fine while others fail to run? - Similar Threads - Why screen savers

2. Error running screen saver .scr at logon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error running screen saver .scr at logon: We have a screen saver .scr file that we created using ScreenSaver Wonder & it is setup to run after 60 seconds if no user has logged into the computer. We placed the .scr video file into the C:\windows\system32 folder & then this was setup done in the registry editor by...
  3. Error running screen saver .scr at logon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error running screen saver .scr at logon: We have a screen saver .scr file that we created using ScreenSaver Wonder & it is setup to run after 60 seconds if no user has logged into the computer. We placed the .scr video file into the C:\windows\system32 folder & then this was setup done in the registry editor by...
  4. Encounter back/dead screen while running some games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Encounter back/dead screen while running some games: Dear Microsoft experts,I got a serious problem when I was running multiple games. Every time, the screen turned into one of colors mostly black and I have nothing to do. After forcing it shut down and restart, it still could happen again. Does anyone know how to troubleshoot...
  5. Encounter back/dead screen while running some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Encounter back/dead screen while running some games: Dear Microsoft experts,I got a serious problem when I was running multiple games. Every time, the screen turned into one of colors mostly black and I have nothing to do. After forcing it shut down and restart, it still could happen again. Does anyone know how to troubleshoot...
  6. Encounter back/dead screen while running some games

7. Why some screen savers run fine while others fail to run?

Why some screen savers run fine while others fail to run?: I'm running Win 11 x64 and all updates are up-to-date, I'm at a loss to explain this problem.Thank you,GP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-some-screen-savers-run-fine-while-others-fail/7a8d5780-a9f5-41c5-8c4b-eef3f8661634
  8. Why have screen savers stop running in a Win 11 environment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why have screen savers stop running in a Win 11 environment?: I'm at a loss to explain this problem, let alone solve it.This is the first time since I started using a PC many years ago that I ran into this problem.I'm running Win 11 x64; Office 365; all the updates are up-to-date across the board; the screen savers have been running for...
  9. Why have screen savers stop running in a Win 11 environment?

Why have screen savers stop running in a Win 11 environment?: I'm at a loss to explain this problem, let alone solve it.This is the first time since I started using a PC many years ago that I ran into this problem.I'm running Win 11 x64; Office 365; all the updates are up-to-date across the board; the screen savers have been running for...
  10. Screen saver running time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen saver running time: Is it possible to extend the time screen saver runs? I would like to run screen saver for a longer period before the screen blanks out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-running-time/74292406-ef2e-487b-a5b2-b74d1fb6345d