Windows 10: Why some time text file become Alien language difficult to read

Discus and support Why some time text file become Alien language difficult to read in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have notice some time the text file can not be read rather it becomes like an Alien language. It is a key of my software I am copying below if there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ari94, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Ari94 Win User

Why some time text file become Alien language difficult to read

I have notice some time the text file can not be read rather it becomes like an Alien language. It is a key of my software I am copying below if there is anyone who can understand.imINOOb2 dUYour help will be appreciated.Thank you

:)

Ari94, Sep 28, 2022

2. cant read text in hebrew

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue? If yes, please reply to the below questions:

• What is the edition of Windows 10 installed?
    • Are you using any other language packs on this computer?

I suggest you to un-install any other language packs if installed. and then try to read the text in Hebrew and see if you can read it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 28, 2022
  3. shuggans Win User
    Visual basic text file nightmare

Hello, I am writing a program that needs to be able to read from a text file and display its output into a multiline text box. I have this part done. my problem is, I need this to update in real time as the text file im reading from is a log that keeps track of uploading of files etc. the method i had had in mind to update the text box in real time was to loop the reading of the text file and add a thread.sleep(5000) line in the loop, giving 5000 milliseconds before it refreshes- this method causes the program to freeze. any other ideas on how to do this? Thanks in advance
    -sean

shuggans, Sep 28, 2022
  4. 95Viper Win User

95Viper, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Why some time text file become Alien language difficult to read - Similar Threads - Why text file

2. Text difficult to read on some websites with white background.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text difficult to read on some websites with white background.: Hi there, I'm having the same issue as I have found in a few other articles about text being too thin and difficult to read on many of the websites that I use on a daily basis....
  3. Text difficult to read on some websites with white background.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text difficult to read on some websites with white background.: Hi there, I'm having the same issue as I have found in a few other articles about text being too thin and difficult to read on many of the websites that I use on a daily basis....
  4. Text difficult to read on some websites with white background.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why some time text file become Alien language difficult to read

Why some time text file become Alien language difficult to read: I have notice some time the text file can not be read rather it becomes like an Alien language. It is a key of my software I am copying below if there is anyone who can understand.imINOOb2 dUYour help will be appreciated.Thank you...
  6. Text difficult to read on some websites with white background.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text difficult to read on some websites with white background.: I'm using my sister's 4 year old Lenovo Yoga 14IKB laptop and the text on some of the websites with white background is not readable. Two of the websites i found this happening are yahoo mail and notebookcheck. Some websites with white background, including this one works...
  7. Text difficult to read on some websites with white background.

Text difficult to read on some websites with white background.: I'm using my sister's 4 year old Lenovo Yoga 14IKB laptop and the text on some of the websites with white background is not readable. Two of the websites i found this happening are yahoo mail and notebookcheck. Some websites with white background, including this one works...
  8. Text is difficult to read after fresh install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text is difficult to read after fresh install Windows 10: Good evening, Three days ago I did a fresh install of Windows 10 that overwrote the pre-existing Windows 10 upgrade from a Windows 7 OEM Lenovo, Desktop 10093 Model. Since then the screens two monitors have been difficult to use since the text is not clear to read. After...
  9. ethernet becomes disabled after some time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ethernet becomes disabled after some time: Hi, i recently updated to windows 10. I'm having some difficulties regarding internet through Ethernet on It. what usually happens is i am able to surf the Ethernet for around 10 minutes, then the ethernet adapter just quits on me. So i run the network trouble shooter and...
  10. Text has become hard to read

in Windows 10 Support
    Text has become hard to read: My computer recently did a disk check because of a perceived problem. Since then my text has become hard to read and nothing I do in the settings options makes any difference! Any ideas? 20906