Windows 10: Why Start Button Capture Screenshots?????????

Discus and support Why Start Button Capture Screenshots????????? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why my start button is capture screenshot instead of open start menu???????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by maulidiyah, May 7, 2019.

1. Why Start Button Capture Screenshots?????????

Why my start button is capture screenshot instead of open start menu???????

:)

maulidiyah, May 7, 2019
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, May 7, 2019
  3. Cliff S Win User
    How do I get a screenshot of start menu?

source: Windows Snipping Tool

Works for start screen in windows 8 too!

Cliff S, May 7, 2019
  4. Why Start Button Capture Screenshots?????????

Screen Capture

Hi, LisaFagan

You can take a screenshot by following the steps below. The screenshot will be copied to the clipboard and saved in the Screenshots folder inside your Pictures folder.

PC:

1.- Configure on your screen what you want to appear in the capture.

2.- Press Windows key + Print to capture the image.

Tablet:

1.- Configure on your screen what you want to appear in the capture.

2.- Press Windows key + volume down button to capture the image.

PhillipCaprio, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Why Start Button Capture Screenshots?????????

1. Why Start Button Capture Screenshots????????? - Similar Threads - Why Start Button

2. I can't use Windows + Prt sc button to capture the full screen Screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use Windows + Prt sc button to capture the full screen Screenshot: Windows + Prt Sc is not working for full screen after 23h2 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-windows-prt-sc-button-to-capture-the/98eeb62b-2cf4-456c-a9b2-8e1532a10b60
  3. Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots: Can use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots with scrolling area or not ? Can it support this feature ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots/b1b57557-d01c-41c4-ac3e-fc66ea058acb
  4. Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots: Can use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots with scrolling area or not ? Can it support this feature ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots/b1b57557-d01c-41c4-ac3e-fc66ea058acb
  5. ONE BUTTON SCREENSHOT!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONE BUTTON SCREENSHOT!!!!!!!!: Is there anyway to assign the print screen button to where when its pressed ONLY ONE TIME it will take a full screenshot and save it to the screenshot folder? I know it can be set up to be pressed once then click on the cursor pad and it will save. But is there a way to...
  6. ONE BUTTON SCREENSHOT!!!!!!!!

ONE BUTTON SCREENSHOT!!!!!!!!: Is there anyway to assign the print screen button to where when its pressed ONLY ONE TIME it will take a full screenshot and save it to the screenshot folder? I know it can be set up to be pressed once then click on the cursor pad and it will save. But is there a way to...
  7. Why can't I find newly captured screenshots anymore?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why can't I find newly captured screenshots anymore?: I can't find any newly captured screenshots. They used to be stored in "screenshots," but I can't find any of the ones I just took. I took one ten times in a row and not one of them appeared in the "screenshots" photo. So where are my screenshots? Version number 19041.928...
  8. Screenshot Capture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screenshot Capture: I have had this computer for about one year, and it operates with Windows 10 Home Edition. For the first six months or so I used to be able to do something that really helped me when taking courses online, i.e., I used to be able to take screenshots on the fly, meaning that...
  9. Capture a Screenshot of your Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Capture a Screenshot of your Lock Screen: Lock your device - WinKey+L, at the Lock Screen, press PrntScrn, sign back in, open Paint and Paste from the clipboard and Save. *Arrow Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials [img] 100116
  10. how to capture screenshot from touchscreen

in Windows 10 Support
    how to capture screenshot from touchscreen: hi, i have a large tablet, but im struggling taking screenshots from my touchscreen, the win button plus down volume doesnt appear to work ? 37398