Windows 10: Why Sticky Note implemented an additional movement to call and hide notes?

Discus and support Why Sticky Note implemented an additional movement to call and hide notes? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,It used to be like you had several sticky notes and if clicked on the Sticky Note icon on your Taskbar, all appeared on the screen exactly where you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by __Frank__Fran__, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Why Sticky Note implemented an additional movement to call and hide notes?

Hi,It used to be like you had several sticky notes and if clicked on the Sticky Note icon on your Taskbar, all appeared on the screen exactly where you placed them. After I am not sure which Windows Update the notes appear the same way like for example browser windows and you need to right-click on the Sticky note icon and choose to Show all or Hide all which doesn't make any sense. Is there a way to get rid of this right-click sort of access?

:)

__Frank__Fran__, Jun 8, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Sticky Notes

Hi Angie,

There are several factors why your sticky notes may have an issue. It can be due to outdated application or wrong configuration settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried checking the Settings?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you may follow the steps provided by Jaz333
    on this
    thread
    . It will let you use the old sticky notes.

Keeps us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Why Sticky Note implemented an additional movement to call and hide notes?

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Why Sticky Note implemented an additional movement to call and hide notes?

1. Why Sticky Note implemented an additional movement to call and hide notes? - Similar Threads - Why Sticky Note

2. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  3. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  4. Sticky Note "Notes List"

Sticky Note "Notes List": I opened up my computer after a recent software update and now the sticky note "notes list" is a blank, white, note. I have rebooted my computer multiple times. The notes I had open the day of the update are on my computer and still open. Any closed notes are now in this...
  5. Sticky Note

Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  6. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  7. sticky notes

sticky notes: Recently IT reconfigured my computer to Windows 10 update. They reinstalled all my files, including my Sticky Notes. However, my Sticky Notes now keep vanishing. I read some online things about how to find the backups but it appears that I don't even have the Sticky Notes app...
  8. sticky notes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sticky notes: My sticky notes all went blank. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/559bde21-9e59-43b9-8b46-b4958262729c
  9. Hide Sticky Notes from Taskbar

Hide Sticky Notes from Taskbar: Very welcome. I love it myself. Click the tray once to see them. Click it twice for a new one.
  10. Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?

Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?: I've taken to using Sticky Notes recently and love them, but today I've had them crash on me for the first time and I lost some of the notes. I'm wondering, is there some kind of modified version or something that would allow saving the notes? I don't mean saving them...