Windows 10: Why still after 5 years still windows 10 ABSOLUTE TRASH?!

Discus and support Why still after 5 years still windows 10 ABSOLUTE TRASH?! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; for god sake fix the damn thing instead of keep adding features no one want fix core principals of your OS no wonder share percentage os windows keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by amingh78, Mar 11, 2021.

1. amingh78 Win User

Why still after 5 years still windows 10 ABSOLUTE TRASH?!

for god sake fix the damn thing

instead of keep adding features no one want fix core principals of your OS

no wonder share percentage os windows keep dwindling compare to Linux!

i can see the damn files but search wont find it!

even trashier than that is indexing option one mall reboot/shutdown it cant find his head from its tail GEEEEZ

God forbid if file hame has dash on its name unless use [COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]asterisk![/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]one hell of Pain every single time[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]all sorta BSOD's for no good reason absolutely unstable even compare to windows 7 if i didnt have to use few software only work with windows 10 i would never switch to this blob of trash EVER[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]im Microsoft user since DOS 5[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]all i can say its KEEEP GETTINGGG WORSEEEEE anyone hearing customers complaint?![/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]why im shouting on silent wall[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]anyway im about to break 30 years of using Microsoft and start learning Linux abandoning this BUG software called windows[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]RIP [/COLOR]

:)

amingh78, Mar 11, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 11, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Why still after 5 years still windows 10 ABSOLUTE TRASH?! - Similar Threads - Why still years

2. Bluetooth Dialog Box Is Still Broken after 3 years!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Dialog Box Is Still Broken after 3 years!: I really hoped that this might have been fixed by now. I have tried all the workarounds, but nothing works.This seems to be an issue with the Windows UI, If the dialog box was resizable everyone could easily workaround this problem!How hard is it to get Microsoft to fix this...
  3. whay after so many years is windows 10 still an unreliable piece of ****?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    whay after so many years is windows 10 still an unreliable piece of ****?: subject line says it all. worst operating system ever! why did they get rid of 7?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whay-after-so-many-years-is-windows-10-still-an/e13ea96f-7793-4b51-8907-7458aa94f09a
  4. AFTER 6 YEARS, WHY IS WINDOWS 10 STILL BUGGY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AFTER 6 YEARS, WHY IS WINDOWS 10 STILL BUGGY: it's past 6 years since the release of windows 10, it took me over 4 years to install it but I still see bugs and it's like everyday has a bug to offer. It's either blue screen of death or corrupted user profile when u haven't made any changes or installed any software. I'm...
  5. 'Night Light' still buggy after several years of feedback.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'Night Light' still buggy after several years of feedback.: When will 'Night Light' actually turn on/off according to the selection the user has made? It is usually functioning as the opposite of its intended setting. When turned on, it's off. When turned off, it's on. When you make a display change, 'night light' does whatever the...
  6. Why does DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALndis.sys still exists after 7 WHOLE YEARS?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALndis.sys still exists after 7 WHOLE YEARS?: WHY? WHY IT still exists? What does Microsoft do the whole workday? NOTHING, just pick one's nose and then calling it a day? I get a freaking bluescreen every time I Boot up and then it works the next time. All because of this stupid internet driver, and the previous...
  7. Why the tile bug after app update is still there after the YEARS?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why the tile bug after app update is still there after the YEARS?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/puppy2016 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f2bmcx/why_the_tile_bug_after_app_update_is_still_there/
  8. Going on 5 Years and Windows 10 still does not retain default applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Going on 5 Years and Windows 10 still does not retain default applications: It's going on 5 years and this still is not fixed. No matter how many times the default apps are set the association is reset when Windows restarts. Does Microsoft even care how crappy its products are? Now the latest update changed the whole interface for setting default...
  9. Since 1985, after nearly 33 years why is Microsoft still struggling to perfect their...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Since 1985, after nearly 33 years why is Microsoft still struggling to perfect their...: Today I went through hell trying to recover a windows 10 system. After buying a new laptop for my 9 year old son, we put his email address by mistake in the windows 10 first use to configure his machine. Being a minor I realised it was wrong to use his email and it wouldn't...
  10. Get Windows 10 app still downloading after 5 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Get Windows 10 app still downloading after 5 hours: I'm using Windows 7 presently. I clicked on the Get Windows 10 icon in the taskbar and the screen that popped up says: "Starting download ... Once download is complete, you can start the upgrade, or schedule it for later." After 5 hours it is still downloading. I checked...