Windows 10: Why system is asking username and password even when we have formatted the disk

Discus and support Why system is asking username and password even when we have formatted the disk in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We have updated it with windows 10 because some systems in our organization are facing internet issues.after updating the system is asking username and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aman Sheikh, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Why system is asking username and password even when we have formatted the disk

We have updated it with windows 10 because some systems in our organization are facing internet issues.after updating the system is asking username and password and when we enter the admin credentials the also system the system Is not allowing me to get in

:)

Aman Sheikh, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Mar 31, 2023
  3. Why is windows security asking for username and password

Hi,

To isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

• Are you referring to either the Microsoft Security Essentials or the Windows Defender? If not, please specify which Windows security utility is asking for your username and password.
    • Does the issue also occur when you try to connect to other Wi-Fi networks?
    • What username and password is being asked (e.g. Microsoft Account, etc.)? If it's other than your Microsoft Account, please specify which account.
    • What happens when you try to enter your username and password?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?

Regards.

JohnRod Nav, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Why system is asking username and password even when we have formatted the disk

Microsoft edge asking me for a username and password.

Hello.

I'm trying to access my uni reading list. Every time I try and view it online, a pop up is asking for my username and password. Ive tried every username and password I nothing. I keep getting unauthorized access.

How do I sort this out please?

Shez Robinson, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

Why system is asking username and password even when we have formatted the disk

1. Why system is asking username and password even when we have formatted the disk - Similar Threads - Why system asking

2. Why system is asking username and password even when we have formatted the disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why system is asking username and password even when we have formatted the disk: We have updated it with windows 10 because some systems in our organization are facing internet issues.after updating the system is asking username and password and when we enter the admin credentials the also system the system Is not allowing me to get in...
  3. Why system is asking username and password even when we have formatted the disk

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why system is asking username and password even when we have formatted the disk: We have updated it with windows 10 because some systems in our organization are facing internet issues.after updating the system is asking username and password and when we enter the admin credentials the also system the system Is not allowing me to get in...
  4. ALWAYS asks for username and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALWAYS asks for username and password: I have installed Windows 11 fresh. I turned on SMB V1 in programs and features and to some degree see shares, but not normally. If I try to access the c$ it prompts me for a username and password. Even if I turn off the firewall and Defender, it will still ask me for a...
  5. ALWAYS asks for username and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALWAYS asks for username and password: I have installed Windows 11 fresh. I turned on SMB V1 in programs and features and to some degree see shares, but not normally. If I try to access the c$ it prompts me for a username and password. Even if I turn off the firewall and Defender, it will still ask me for a...
  6. My computer asking username and password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer asking username and password: Hello there I have my laptop every time to click it it asks for username and password to login to my laptop my username is jacksant000 I know usernames and passwords my password is ant21 I typed my password in and waiting to login please fix this...
  7. My computer asking username and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer asking username and password: Hello there I have my laptop every time to click it it asks for username and password to login to my laptop my username is jacksant000 I know usernames and passwords my password is ant21 I typed my password in and waiting to login please fix this...
  8. My computer asking username and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Printer Ask for Username and Password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Ask for Username and Password: Why am I getting this window prompting me with password that I never set up and would like to remove it to be able to access my printer settings over the network? [ATTACH] [Original Title: windows security]...
  10. System asking for admin username and password in windows 10 version 1803

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System asking for admin username and password in windows 10 version 1803: I have got an update from Microsoft on my existing windows 10 and now having windows 10 version 1803 in my Toshiba laptop, now to access anything on my system, its asking from prompt for admin user name and password, which actually doesn't exist, as its my home laptop and i...