Windows 10: why the bug-repair tools in windows can't run in safe mode

Discus and support why the bug-repair tools in windows can't run in safe mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I enter Safe mode to fix some windows 10 errors and it tells me that they can not run in Safe mode, this happens with most services of repair and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pepe valencia, Oct 13, 2019.

1. why the bug-repair tools in windows can't run in safe mode

I enter Safe mode to fix some windows 10 errors and it tells me that they can not run in Safe mode, this happens with most services of repair and maintenance of windows, I think it may be cracked my system and my installation copy.

:)

pepe valencia, Oct 13, 2019
  2. psyko12 Win User

Safe mode problems

Hmm no viruses here, and how do I repair these corrupted files, if so via the win xp cd repair disk? I don't like reformatting because its hard for me to back up all data, although I have my windows on a seperate partition but, formatting is my last resort... Any opinions/suggestions would do... Thanks

P.S. It might take me a while b4 I can post back again, gonna be busy with work soon.

Or run safe mode in directory services repair mode *Smile why  the bug-repair tools in windows can't run in safe mode :) hehe anyway, just wondering why this happend... On it's first clean install after rebuilding the system, I can go to safem mode easily with no problems. Sigh I just thought I disabled some Services under the services.msc so It won't go to boot at normal safe mode.

Thanks

psyko12, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

why the bug-repair tools in windows can't run in safe mode

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

why the bug-repair tools in windows can't run in safe mode

1. why the bug-repair tools in windows can't run in safe mode - Similar Threads - why bug repair

2. PC can't run outside safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC can't run outside safe mode.: God Day, This issue just happened right this moment. My pc suddenly can't run outside safe mode. When I boot up my pc normally, it just shows a black screen. I don't know how to fix it yet but I hope I get an answer very soon.PC Specifications:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-4770...
  3. PC can't run outside safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC can't run outside safe mode.: God Day, This issue just happened right this moment. My pc suddenly can't run outside safe mode. When I boot up my pc normally, it just shows a black screen. I don't know how to fix it yet but I hope I get an answer very soon.PC Specifications:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-4770...
  4. PC can't run outside safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why I can't access safe-mode anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't access safe-mode anymore?: Windows 10.It keeps looping saying " computer repair." Once I click on safe-mode number e.g. safe mode with network, it keeps going back to computer repair screen as if nothing changed.How to fix it? I cant access to Windows either....
  6. Windows 10 not running/Safe mode can't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not running/Safe mode can't boot: Hi! I've been having trouble with my Windows system lately, and I tried various things from this website, but they wouldn't work. Here's the problem:I changed my system settings in msconfig to 2 cores instead of 1, hoping my games would go faster as a result, but this was the...
  7. Stuck on preparing automatic repairs, can't get to safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on preparing automatic repairs, can't get to safe mode: Hi there. Laptop battery died while trying to do windows updates my bad. Now it won't get past preparing automatic repair even if left for hours. Read some stuff about force shutting it down to get into safe mode but haven't been able to get into safe mode. Any help would...
  8. Stuck in safe mode, can't run msconfig

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck in safe mode, can't run msconfig: I rebooted my computer into Safe Mode to uninstall some drivers. I did this using msconfig. Now that I am in Safe Mode, I can't run msconfig to get out. I try running the command and nothing happens. I have tried running it from the command prompt, and I get the same thing....
  9. Can't run Windows Defender Scan in Safe Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't run Windows Defender Scan in Safe Mode: Have been noticing some troubling behavior on my machine e.g. not being able to open programs and Automatic Repair reported that it could not fix the issue. Booted in safe mode and attempted to run Windows Defender scan. No matter what kind of scan it is, it stays at "0 files...
  10. Is it safe to download/use a Windows 10 Repair Tool ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it safe to download/use a Windows 10 Repair Tool ?: Some problems (IE 11 not opening, etc.) started with Win. 10, and I found a site offering a WINDOWS 10 REPAIR TOOL, as shown below: Download Latest Official Version (8.2 MB) Description: RegCure Pro® Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, & XP Version: 3.2.19.0...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dism wont run in safe mode

2. why cant dism be run in safe mode

3. cannot run dism toolin safe mode