Windows 10: why the bug-repair tools in windows can't run in safe mode

Discus and support why the bug-repair tools in windows can't run in safe mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I enter Safe mode to fix some windows 10 errors and it tells me that they can not run in Safe mode, this happens with most services of repair and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pepe valencia, Oct 13, 2019.

1. why the bug-repair tools in windows can't run in safe mode

I enter Safe mode to fix some windows 10 errors and it tells me that they can not run in Safe mode, this happens with most services of repair and maintenance of windows, I think it may be cracked my system and my installation copy.

:)

pepe valencia, Oct 13, 2019
  2. psyko12 Win User

Safe mode problems

Hmm no viruses here, and how do I repair these corrupted files, if so via the win xp cd repair disk? I don't like reformatting because its hard for me to back up all data, although I have my windows on a seperate partition but, formatting is my last resort... Any opinions/suggestions would do... Thanks

P.S. It might take me a while b4 I can post back again, gonna be busy with work soon.

Or run safe mode in directory services repair mode *Smile why  the bug-repair tools in windows can't run in safe mode :) hehe anyway, just wondering why this happend... On it's first clean install after rebuilding the system, I can go to safem mode easily with no problems. Sigh I just thought I disabled some Services under the services.msc so It won't go to boot at normal safe mode.

Thanks

psyko12, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

why the bug-repair tools in windows can't run in safe mode

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

why the bug-repair tools in windows can't run in safe mode

1. why the bug-repair tools in windows can't run in safe mode - Similar Threads - why bug repair

2. Can't run programs, get "device not ready," can't run as admin except in safe mode, & more...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't run programs, get "device not ready," can't run as admin except in safe mode, & more...: First, every possible relevant prior question post is locked. The solutions I've tried don't work. So here I am. My system: PC running Windows 10 Pro, version 1903, Build 18362.476, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), Asus...
  3. Windows can't repair, can't open desktop, can't restore point, cant open safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows can't repair, can't open desktop, can't restore point, cant open safe mode: Hello, My windows stopped to load to desktop suddently, i always keep my laptop sleeped so this time i try to wake it up but the battery was dead so it turns off and then i try to turns it on.. then windows stopped. The log file SrtTrails.txt shows: Bootres.dll corrupt...
  4. Can't enter safe mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't enter safe mode: I have gone through previous postings and while the answer seems close to what I need to, they solution does not work. First of all, I am frustrated by constantly being told my password is bad - yet here I am - finally - bad password and all. What's up with that? Now to...
  5. Can't get into Safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get into Safe mode: If I use msconfig at the boot tab, I cannot set any options to get into safe mode. Also, if I use the Shift / Restart option I do not get the Advanced menu to select more options and Restart. The only option under Advanced this way is uefi settings. Thanks. 116929
  6. Is it safe to download/use a Windows 10 Repair Tool ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it safe to download/use a Windows 10 Repair Tool ?: Some problems (IE 11 not opening, etc.) started with Win. 10, and I found a site offering a WINDOWS 10 REPAIR TOOL, as shown below: Download Latest Official Version (8.2 MB) Description: RegCure Pro® Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, & XP Version: 3.2.19.0...
  7. Can't exit safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't exit safe mode: Hi everyone I'm having problems with my graphics card and had to go to Safe Mode according to a tutorial. Now I can't exit. I've read dozens of threads about it, but when I open system config, or msconfig, the safe boot box is already unchecked. I restart it from the...
  8. can't stop safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    can't stop safe mode: My neighbors laptop was running bad and I went to msconfig and selected safe boot and restarted into safe mode. Now the computer is in safe mode but I can no longer access msconfig. I don't know another way into safe mode to turn it off without msconfig, so how do I get into...
  9. Safe mode initiating auto repair?

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe mode initiating auto repair?: For the last 9+ months updates are giving me trouble. I keep getting these 0x80073712 errors for any cumulative or .NET updates. The last update I got on my system was KB4033637. I have tried SFC and DISM which both fail. Today I decided to try SFC/DISM from safe mode. I...
  10. Get out of safe mode with recovery tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Get out of safe mode with recovery tool: Hi folks. heres my problem, while I was able to use my laptop on windows 10, I wanted to switch to safe mode to uninstall a program. Upon reboot, i thought windows would ask me for a password before entering in windows in safe mode (as for XP, 7 and maybe even 8), but it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dism wont run in safe mode

2. why cant dism be run in safe mode

3. cannot run dism toolin safe mode