Windows 10: Why the “continue to this website” option is not offered?

Discus and support Why the “continue to this website” option is not offered? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Why the “continue to this website” option is not offered for particular web site? In the screenshot below, I couldn’t figure out why the “continue to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jamal numan, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Why the “continue to this website” option is not offered?

Why the “continue to this website” option is not offered for particular web site?

In the screenshot below, I couldn’t figure out why the “continue to this website” option is not offered for “g1” web site while it is available for “L1” site.

What could be the issue here?

Why the “continue to this website” option is not offered? [​IMG]

:)

jamal numan, Jun 4, 2019

2. How to disable fake surveys offerring "discounted" offers as prizes

Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 5:30 PM

To: 'Microsoft Community'

Subject: RE: Question has reply: how to disable fake surveys offering "discounted" offers as prizes

Thank you for your reply.

I am still lost but here goes:

• Only known “change” was starting to use Edge browser (which came with new Asus in May) in addition to Firefox. No earlier problem with new or old PC prior to late June.

• New PC came with Kaspersky with which I am uncertain after the contract period.

• Ads appear when opening email messages ( which are genuine) and must be deleted before continuing with the email. Sites are those I have visited for years.

• Below are samples of the ads and where possible their urls

• Only steps taken are to seek help and direct profanity toward whomever sends this trash

Any suggestions welcomed and thank you,

John Shiels

JOHNSHIELS, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Why the “continue to this website” option is not offered?

Edge not working on spesific website

Hi,

I suggested you to try resetting Edge and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Why the “continue to this website” option is not offered?

1. Why the “continue to this website” option is not offered? - Similar Threads - Why “continue website”

2. snip tool offers 4 options to select area of snip for screenshots but offers no option to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    snip tool offers 4 options to select area of snip for screenshots but offers no option to...: hi,snip tool offers 4 options to select the area of snip for screenshots but offers no option to select the area of the screen record.this is a request from Microsoft to also offer 4 options for selecting the area during screen record.thanks....
  3. snip tool offers 4 options to select area of snip for screenshots but offers no option to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    snip tool offers 4 options to select area of snip for screenshots but offers no option to...: hi,snip tool offers 4 options to select the area of snip for screenshots but offers no option to select the area of the screen record.this is a request from Microsoft to also offer 4 options for selecting the area during screen record.thanks....
  4. There are websites offering free windows7 download. Is it a scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are websites offering free windows7 download. Is it a scam?: Are free windows7 downloads legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-websites-offering-free-windows7-download/e5e64ead-312f-4378-8cf0-522569dd921b
  5. There are websites offering free windows7 download. Is it a scam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There are websites offering free windows7 download. Is it a scam?: Are free windows7 downloads legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-websites-offering-free-windows7-download/e5e64ead-312f-4378-8cf0-522569dd921b
  6. Why does the search facility offer me options that aren't available?

in Cortana
    Why does the search facility offer me options that aren't available?: For example, if I search for "VPN", the search results offer me "VPN Settings", but when I click on this, it just takes me to Windows Settings, and because the machine is provided by work, I don't have access to VPN settings. It's happened to me a lot already, and I'm only...
  7. Optional Updates offering wrong updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Optional Updates offering wrong updates: Under "Optional Updates", Driver Updates, I have "Intel – Other hardware – IntelR XeonR E3 – 1200/1500 v5/6th Gen Intel R Core TM Host Bridge/DRAM Registers - 190F " Problem is, I don't have an Intel Xeon processor, so why is this being offered.? Also, how can I get rid...
  8. choose an option continue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    choose an option continue: my pc shows {exit and continue to windows recovery environment} in continue option in choose an option what should i do now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-an-option-continue/3d3ae9b2-4a61-40b3-bcca-14eb99404975
  9. Why the “continue to this website” option is not offered?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why the “continue to this website” option is not offered?: Why the “continue to this website” option is not offered for particular web site? In the screenshot below, I couldn’t figure out why the “continue to this website” option is not offered for “g1” web site while it is available for “L1” site. What could be the issue here?...
  10. Why is Edge only offering google.fr as an option, not google.co.uk?

in Browsers and Email
    Why is Edge only offering google.fr as an option, not google.co.uk?: Hi, I've just installed windows 10 which all seems to have gone very well. The only problem I can't currently fix is that google seems to think I am in France! When I go to Edge/Settings/Advanced settings/search in the address bar with the only options I get are bing.com...