Windows 10: Why the desktop PC is far from dead

Discus and support Why the desktop PC is far from dead in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; So far, the only "ass" and "idiot" I've seen so far is you, especially with your North American "thing" crack. And I thought the guy who wrote the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Why the desktop PC is far from dead

So far, the only "ass" and "idiot" I've seen so far is you, especially with your North American "thing" crack. And I thought the guy who wrote the article was dead on.

Lady Fitzgerald, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Why the desktop PC is far from dead

1. Why the desktop PC is far from dead - Similar Threads - Why desktop far

2. Why is everything so far apart?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is everything so far apart?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jlatham82 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpl6nn/why_is_everything_so_far_apart/
  3. Moving data from dead laptop to PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving data from dead laptop to PC: Recently, I found my old, broken laptop, and I removed the hard disk drive from it. That laptop ran Windows 7, and I was wondering if I could put it in my pc, which runs Windows 10 Home, to transfer the files (pictures, documents, etc). Info Old one is Toshiba 320 gigabyte...
  4. Dead key dead at start-up. Then turns on. Why?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dead key dead at start-up. Then turns on. Why?: I originally posted this on the Hardware and Devices Forum, but perhaps that was the wrong place. At any rate, no one responded. Windows 10 version 1909 The problem appeared about three months ago. My keyboard layout is for the Icelandic language. It includes a dead key...
  5. Dead pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dead pc: My pc won’t turn onno fans or lights and this happened after 3 consecutive overheats. I replaced the cpu and the motherboard and am really not sure what is left. This is 100% a hardware issue. I know my pc pretty well but im bamboozled at this point...
  6. Dead pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dead pc: And by dead pc i mean no fans or lights. My computer overheated 1 too many times on a brand new game and it finally had enough. 75c was when it shut off btw. I really thought this was the cpu but after getting a replacement still nothing. I fear its the motherboard but there...
  7. Dead pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dead pc: My desktop pc has died, have tried all restore, reset ,safe mode, repair options none work, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dead-pc/ac61e1b4-3e84-40ae-a857-d936baa99289
  8. Dead PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dead PC: I recently lost the use of an additional HDD in my Dell XPS desktop. So I switched off the machine to check. Finding nothing obviously amiss, i boxed it up and switched the power on - to find it was totally dead. No problems with power cables or sockets and there is a yellow...
  9. PC Dead (maybe)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Dead (maybe): OK over the last 2 months my pc has just shut down for no reason and the only way to get it to turn back on is to pull the plug from the wall and wait a few seconds. It has done this about 3 times. Last night playing ARK my game froze and the only way to get back to the...
  10. Dead links on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Dead links on desktop: I have two sets of links on my desktop. One set acts exactly as they should, the other set is a mystery. They appeared spontaneously. I'd blame an upgrade, but I'm not sure. The other set, the dead links, cannot be dragged. Clicking on them does nothing. Resizing the desktop...