Windows 10: Why the events' color of my synced gmail account keep randomly changing?

Discus and support Why the events' color of my synced gmail account keep randomly changing? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, So, the problem is that when I open my calendar, the colors of the holidays and the gmail events keep changing. For example, I want the gmail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MiriamRimeh, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Why the events' color of my synced gmail account keep randomly changing?

Hi,

So, the problem is that when I open my calendar, the colors of the holidays and the gmail events keep changing. For example, I want the gmail calendar' s color to be blue and I choose blue from the settings but when I reopen the app, the color has changed in green by itself. I know it is a minor issue but it really irritates me. How can I fix that?

:)

MiriamRimeh, Oct 18, 2018

2. Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

Not sure what happened to loose my sync with Gmail and Windows mail?
    The sync settings for my Gmail account were grayed out and I couldn't change them.
    I deleted my Gmail account in Mail, then added it again and the sync is back.
    Odd, but it seems to be working again.

Cornishman, Oct 18, 2018
  3. error code 0x80072726 syncing gmail

Hi Ishnar,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Does this issue persists only with the Gmail account?
    • Did you check if the issue persists by accessing your account through Outlook.com website?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under
      Settings
    • Click on your account and select Change settings.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.
    If the issue still persists then try accessing your account through Outlook.com website to isolate the problem.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Why the events' color of my synced gmail account keep randomly changing?

Gmail Account Not sync

Hi Abhiraj Naik,

Thank you for posting in the forum.

I understand that you have an issue with sync your Gmail account on Windows Phone.

First of all, I would suggest to remove that account from device then reboot it, just press and hold power button + volume down.

When phone will be on please check your region and if automatically settings for date + time are turn off.

Also, please check your Gmail account if you in security settings do not have any set up which might prevent sync on mobile devices as well as two step verification.

Then please re add your account to the phone.

If issue persists, please contact with Google support and check your account with them.

Thanks for your contribution to the forums!

Kind Regards,

Michal TR

Michal TR., Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Why the events' color of my synced gmail account keep randomly changing?

1. Why the events' color of my synced gmail account keep randomly changing? - Similar Threads - Why events' color

2. Recovery or syncing existing gmail account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery or syncing existing gmail account.: I can't sync my exisiting gmail account to any of my current devices. I stopped receiving messages when I renewed my Microsoft Office. My email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Recovery or syncing existing gmail account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery or syncing existing gmail account.: I can't sync my exisiting gmail account to any of my current devices. I stopped receiving messages when I renewed my Microsoft Office. My email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Recovery or syncing existing gmail account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Changing Account Color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Account Color: In Windows 11 calendar and mail my primary email and calendar text and current day other places the text has a purplecolor.Any way to change this??\James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-account-color/ae4d0919-8d78-441b-b884-1e268ad554c4
  6. Gmail sync

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gmail sync: My updates installed last night and now Gmail won't sync. Checked the sync settings and they are all on. Surface and Iphone are receiving email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-sync/397fee16-ba02-48cc-8fa1-8466bb8d5f5f
  7. syncing my gmail account with Incredimail account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    syncing my gmail account with Incredimail account: I am having trouble syncing my gmail account with my Incredimail account. I keep getting an error saying couldn't be signed in because my browser may be faulty Chrome and to try another browser. Also a pop up that says the script on the page is faulty and do I want to run...
  8. Gmail account stopped syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail account stopped syncing: Without an understandable reason, my Gmail account stopped syncing in the Mail app on my desktop. I changed my password, and it still keeps giving me an error message. I've read other complaints in the community about this same issue, but I don't see any answers with any...
  9. Gmail account not syncing with win10 mail app

Gmail account not syncing with win10 mail app: I've tried this and resetting the app but emails from my Gmail account still do not sync. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-not-syncing-with-win10-mail-app/768bd4c9-f7fc-4e0d-b998-3419ee0b10c5
  10. Cant sync my gmail account to the mail app

Cant sync my gmail account to the mail app: I tried syncing my gmail account to the mail app provided but it says that we couldn't access the account as the settings are out of date and I need to update them. or while adding the account it says some error occurred and and the error code is 0x8000000b. Please look into...