Windows 10: Why the F*CK does wsappx keep doing this to me!

Discus and support Why the F*CK does wsappx keep doing this to me! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My laptops previously never had to handle the issue of this FUCKING process taking 100% of my disk usage, but now this thing takes my 100%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ANiceFireGuy, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Why the F*CK does wsappx keep doing this to me!

Why the F*CK does wsappx keep doing this to me! -dCVdyDCLxF91exX0UkOZgr0GWnZXMspco0h1XBSh3w.jpg

My laptops previously never had to handle the issue of this FUCKING process taking 100% of my disk usage, but now this thing takes my 100% of my computer's disk usage ALL THE DAMN TIME. ARE YOU JOKING. Why is windows doing this??? Who is doing this??? and why is it happening NOW? I searched up wsappx and they said it was something for updating, WTF am I updating for it to take 100% of my disk space? Can it finish updating? Or can I make it finish the updating when my computer's off??

https://preview.redd.it/8qz7iveraut...bp&s=6a7de366251dc107c25680eb8ca2c4affddde3fc

submitted by /u/ANiceFireGuy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ANiceFireGuy, Oct 18, 2020

2. I give up. How do you kill wsappx (2)

Hey you can solve your problem by doing wsappx

Johnson1333, Oct 18, 2020
  3. f drive

Hello Kathy,

Based on the information you have provided in your post; we need to do further investigation. To assist you better, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you tried using a third party software to manage the disk partition?
    • Did you format the drive?

We suggest that you check for the drive in the Disk Management and look if it appears. Follow these steps:

• Log on as administrator or as a member of the Administrators group.
    • Press Windows+R key and type diskmgmt.msc and then click OK.
    Look if the Drive F: appears and check if it is unallocated.

Looking forward to your update.

Marvin Barc, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Why the F*CK does wsappx keep doing this to me!

Do you think if games become too realistic it will begin to f*ck with people's minds?

I do. I know it will f*ck with my mind.

vawrvawerawe, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Why the F*CK does wsappx keep doing this to me!

1. Why the F*CK does wsappx keep doing this to me! - Similar Threads - Why F*CK does

2. Why does me screen keep flashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does me screen keep flashing?: Whenever I move my computer an inch part of the screen flashes.I am on windows 11 and I have a gateway laptop.I have tried to update the drivers and it has not worked so I need some assistance....
  3. Why does me screen keep flashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does me screen keep flashing?: Whenever I move my computer an inch part of the screen flashes.I am on windows 11 and I have a gateway laptop.I have tried to update the drivers and it has not worked so I need some assistance....
  4. Why does Keep Me Signed In never work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Keep Me Signed In never work?: Every time I open a new tab I have to sign in again. Does this feature work at all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-keep-me-signed-in-never-work/049d0fbf-f006-4982-afc4-2808b4a35f82
  5. Why does Keep Me Signed In never work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Keep Me Signed In never work?: Every time I open a new tab I have to sign in again. Does this feature work at all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-keep-me-signed-in-never-work/049d0fbf-f006-4982-afc4-2808b4a35f82
  6. Why does my computer keep doing this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep doing this?: Why does my computer keep doing this when I wake it up and it’s an all in one computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-doing-this/911dbe96-402a-4242-8761-2261524778af
  7. F*ck you Lenovo and Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    F*ck you Lenovo and Microsoft...: So my touchpad randomly stopped working i was like: Ok it's fine. This happened to me before a lot it will be fixed in a couple of hours. BUT NO! It din't do anything i went: I need to check how to fix it! So i searched and they kept saying open Mouse and Touchpad...
  8. F*ck you, Windows!

F*ck you, Windows!: I had class right now and i wanted to connect my headphones to my computer, then the driver mysteriously just didnt work, then installed it and restarted my pc (i was on my break) and my fucking computer just gotta boot me into a temporary profile which DIDNT INCLUDE FUCKING...
  9. Windows Update Is F**ck

Windows Update Is F**ck: [ATTACH] Could any good soul help me with this? , I already tried to clear the cache, and install the manual update (but says it is already installed) I am currently in build 19041.329 / 2004 And in the insider program at ring slow...
  10. wsappx

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wsappx: How do i schedule wsappx to run when I am not actively using my laptop? It devours CPU on my brand new HP laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wsappx/3ef3d4b4-2983-4416-871b-249091fc0ff2