Windows 10: Why the f...in hell does the so called better smarter hahaha windows 10 fail to determine...

Discus and support Why the f...in hell does the so called better smarter hahaha windows 10 fail to determine... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I rightclick on my folder and view the properties. It shows 10GB size. Then i open that folder, select all files and folders, view then the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZorroP, Mar 15, 2019.

1. ZorroP Win User

Why the f...in hell does the so called better smarter hahaha windows 10 fail to determine...

I rightclick on my folder and view the properties.

It shows 10GB size.

Then i open that folder, select all files and folders, view then the properties and am surprised that WINDOWS 10 IS **** and can't count!

FIX IT!

:)

ZorroP, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Why the f...in hell does the so called better smarter hahaha windows 10 fail to determine...

Remote procedure call failed

Hi,

To better help you with this concern, please answer the following questions:

• Did you make any changes on the computer before you encountered this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, you can check this
    link
    and follow the steps provided by Divya Murugan.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Charianne Per, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Why the f...in hell does the so called better smarter hahaha windows 10 fail to determine...

1. Why the f...in hell does the so called better smarter hahaha windows 10 fail to determine... - Similar Threads - Why hell does

2. Why does this forum allow people with no verifiable credentials to post so called solutions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does this forum allow people with no verifiable credentials to post so called solutions: why is there no way to even tell if i am using a real microsoft account when nothing works half the time even with endless reinstalls...apps wont uninstall, settings are greyed out...services.msc cannot be stopped, apps in firewall settings cannot be removed...find my device...
  3. Why does this forum allow people with no verifiable credentials to post so called solutions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does this forum allow people with no verifiable credentials to post so called solutions: why is there no way to even tell if i am using a real microsoft account when nothing works half the time even with endless reinstalls...apps wont uninstall, settings are greyed out...services.msc cannot be stopped, apps in firewall settings cannot be removed...find my device...
  4. This is so f*cked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is so f*cked: I wanted to buy a windows 10 product key, when i hopped on to see the prices, i was so p*ssed cuz holy **** it cost no less than 140 bucks, Microsoft i understand why most of the windows users use pirated copies of the OS, this makes sense cuz a normal windows 10 product key...
  5. This is so f*cked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is so f*cked: I wanted to buy a windows 10 product key, when i hopped on to see the prices, i was so p*ssed cuz holy **** it cost no less than 140 bucks, Microsoft i understand why most of the windows users use pirated copies of the OS, this makes sense cuz a normal windows 10 product key...
  6. This is so f*cked

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    This is so f*cked: I wanted to buy a windows 10 product key, when i hopped on to see the prices, i was so p*ssed cuz holy **** it cost no less than 140 bucks, Microsoft i understand why most of the windows users use pirated copies of the OS, any this makes sense cuz a normal windows 10 product...
  7. Why the f**k does Windows suck so badly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why the f**k does Windows suck so badly: So, I'm going to start complaining right away. I'm a student. - I tried to save a document in word, my entire word froze and crashed but not before losing my essay that I worked 2 hours on - Windows is SLOW - Windows is forcing us to update at the worst possible moments...
  8. Windows 10 is SO much better than MacOS.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is SO much better than MacOS.: Here's why: - With MacOS there's no way to make an application full-screen without losing sight of the top bar and the dock. It just covers the whole screen, which is not helpful at all. - With Windows 10 (& earlier versions) switching in and out of an app is as easy as...
  9. why does skype app closes while in call, and why does skype calls drops

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does skype app closes while in call, and why does skype calls drops: window 10 lab top from last update every call I make or receive the app closes when I mean closes it crash's, two why does skype drop calls with good connection hard wired, and many others have the same issue...
  10. **** **** **** WHY WINFUCK 10 SLOW **** HELL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    **** **** **** WHY WINFUCK 10 SLOW **** HELL: **** **** **** THIS **** WINDOWS **** SHITDOWS 10 IS SLOW,NO **** DRIVER INCLUDED AND IT **** BSOD TWENTY FIVE HOUR OUT OF 7 DAYS,**** HELL MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7 IS MUCH BETTER AND WHY WINDOWS 10 IS A PIECE OF ****,IT JUST BAD,UNSTABLE.ANDROID IS BETTER THEN WINFUCK 10 ****...