Windows 10: Why the Forza Horizon 4 auction house does not go, I downloaded it from the microsoft store...

Discus and support Why the Forza Horizon 4 auction house does not go, I downloaded it from the microsoft store... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why the Forza Horizon 4 auction house does not go, I downloaded it from the microsoft store and bought xbox game pass ultimited but the auction house... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Max.749, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Max.749 Win User

Why the Forza Horizon 4 auction house does not go, I downloaded it from the microsoft store...

Why the Forza Horizon 4 auction house does not go, I downloaded it from the microsoft store and bought xbox game pass ultimited but the auction house does not go the same. what should I do?

:)

Max.749, Feb 16, 2021

2. Forza horizon 3 PC No access to auction house.

Hi Aleksander,

The issue with Forza Horizon 3 that you are experiencing right now may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that your privacy and online safety settings are blocked. To properly isolate your concern and provide you an appropriate solution, kindly
    provide us the following information:

• Are there any error messages when you tried to access the Auction House?
    • Were you able to access the Auction House using the same account before?
    • Are there any other profiles who can access the Auction House using the same computer on Forza Horizon 3?

Loraine Mon, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Unable to access Auction House and Clubs on Forza Horizon 4.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community Forums.

I understand your concern, the Auction House or clubs in the Forza Horizon 4 becomes unavailable due to quite a few reasons. Few of them being that the profile for Xbox Live may be set up as a child account or the privacy and online safety settings
    may be blocking the feature within the game. In order to get clarity of the issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Is the account that you are using for the game a child account or a regular account?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    3. Have you download the Forza Horizon 4 from Microsoft Store?

Meanwhile, try few troubleshooting methods to resolve this issue and check if that helps:

Method 1: Check the Privacy and Online safety settings.

I would suggest you to check if your ‘Privacy
    and online safety settings
    ’ are set up correctly

Method 2: If you are facing this issue, I suggest you to refer the article on
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store and follow the steps
    mentioned in the article.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Why the Forza Horizon 4 auction house does not go, I downloaded it from the microsoft store...

Forza horizon 3 PC No access to auction house.

I do not have access to the auction house on forza horizon 3.

AleksanderSaluri, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Why the Forza Horizon 4 auction house does not go, I downloaded it from the microsoft store...

1. Why the Forza Horizon 4 auction house does not go, I downloaded it from the microsoft store... - Similar Threads - Why Forza Horizon

2. Forza 3 auction house

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza 3 auction house: How come I can only auction certain cars not all of my cars on Forza 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-3-auction-house/908b8a5e-d285-417c-9857-cae2c03fa145
  3. Forza 3 auction house

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza 3 auction house: How come I can only auction certain cars not all of my cars on Forza 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-3-auction-house/908b8a5e-d285-417c-9857-cae2c03fa145
  4. I can't download forza horizon 4 from microsoft store because

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download forza horizon 4 from microsoft store because: I have tried everything I have seen from other people having the same problem, but nothing works. I hope I can get help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-forza-horizon-4-from-microsoft/80bb5bff-1341-456d-8e4c-935ddf0729cb
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft Store Download Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft Store Download Error: This is the error code: 0x80073CFB I tryed everything what i found on the internet,but nothing helped me. i bought 3 months game pass and the game is included with it so i dont know what i need to do... Pls dear support help me.......
  6. Can not access 'Auction House' or 'Clubs' on Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not access 'Auction House' or 'Clubs' on Forza Horizon 4: I've been playing Forza Horizon 4 for awhile now and I have realised that 'Auction House' and 'Clubs' are unavailable for me. I've tried to log in to my parents account and change everything on my account to "Access" or something like that so that I don't have any...
  7. Unable to access Auction House and Clubs on Forza Horizon 4.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access Auction House and Clubs on Forza Horizon 4.: Hi. I've been playing Forza Horizon 4 for a month or more now, and I am level 40. I had noticed from when I first started playing that Clubs and the Auction House are inaccessible, and grayed out. I assumed that they could be unlocked as a house perk, etc. However, the issue...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Auction House and Clubs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Auction House and Clubs: Hi. I've been playing Forza Horizon 4 for a month or more now, and I am level 40. I had noticed from when I first started playing that Clubs and the Auction House are inaccessible, and grayed out. I assumed that they could be unlocked as a house perk, etc. However, the issue...
  9. Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?: Alright so i pre-ordered forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and the purchase went through just fine no problem and i was playing it just today but now i try to play and its telling me i got a refund (i didnt) i go to my payment settings it says declined but it was fine just...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 on PC - Auction House greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 on PC - Auction House greyed out: Auction House greyed out even with Byron Festival on level 2 and with Surfers Paradise built. I've went to several forums and found nothing. Actually when I try to use any online feature it says servers are not available and I can't perform updates, it returns me errors which...