Windows 10: Why (the fuck) Win10 forget all my password all the time since the last update ?

Discus and support Why (the fuck) Win10 forget all my password all the time since the last update ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello MS-team ! I use Windows since the 3.11 version and since Windows XP , your update make me crasy.... It always did... How much work did I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by thomasle coz, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Why (the fuck) Win10 forget all my password all the time since the last update ?

Hello MS-team !

I use Windows since the 3.11 version and since Windows XP , your update make me crasy.... It always did...

How much work did I loose because of you fucking update impossible to disabled, it's impossible to say...
    (for example I'm working, windows tell me it need to update and I'm forced to stop to work because of you, it's fucking insane.... And you never changed that... Worst, I'm sleeping and when I woke I discover that windows reboot, closing everything without my permission, it happend to me maybe 100 times the last 15 years....

STOP DOING THAT FOR GOD SAKE !!!! ITS BLOODY INSANE !!!!
    I'm the human and I should be the master of my computer not your fucking update that I never asked for...

And now, with your last update, it worst than everything, my computer reboot maybe 2 times / week without any reason, and when it start again, every password in my browser-cache disappeared...

I'm becoming crasy, I just hate you, I really do...

Dont interact with my fucking life please, is it too hard to understand ?
    Just stop with your shitty buggy updates
    You are rich, then pay some people to try your shitty update and leave us in peace.

I just want my OS to run program. If it can do that, I don't want any update... To do what exactly ? I only see more bugs everytimes

I never think about using another OS than windows but today, I really do, I can 't stand with this shit again and again and again...
    Every update equals more problems, every fucking time...

This password bugs really make me crasy.... With all your fucking security you can't even put the same password, you need to change it everytime... How am I supposed to remember these shit... I just want to connect on facebook or on gmail, but no... I always need a new fresh password and it's impossible for me to remember since because of your bug I need to change all of them 2 times / week

I hate you guys, I really do.

:)

thomasle coz, Nov 14, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Why (the fuck) Win10 forget all my password all the time since the last update ?

WP8 keeps "forgetting" exchange password

Following the suggestion from support team on twitter, I have removed the account and re-added it. Now it also keeps forgetting the password periodically, but asks for the password twice.

Sergey Aldoukhov, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Why (the fuck) Win10 forget all my password all the time since the last update ?

1. Why (the fuck) Win10 forget all my password all the time since the last update ? - Similar Threads - Why fuck Win10

2. Current windows password one last time will forget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Current windows password one last time will forget: Current windows password one last time will forget https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/current-windows-password-one-last-time-will-forget/8842d3d3-f9e2-4b42-aeee-fe5fd8a39917
  3. Current windows password one last time will forget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Current windows password one last time will forget: Current windows password one last time will forget https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/current-windows-password-one-last-time-will-forget/8842d3d3-f9e2-4b42-aeee-fe5fd8a39917
  4. Current windows password one last time will forget

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. This has been happening to my tablet since the last update. All websites all apps if it's a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This has been happening to my tablet since the last update. All websites all apps if it's a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/godxgrimm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mh01iu/this_has_been_happening_to_my_tablet_since_the/
  6. All of my Games are Crashing since the Last Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All of my Games are Crashing since the Last Update: Hi, I've easily been running games on my laptop from both steam and origin until the Driver Update- Intel Corporation - Software Component- 17.9.1.1012 or the Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus. Now any game has been crashing after 10 minutes. How...
  7. Windows is forgetting all kind of passwords

Windows is forgetting all kind of passwords: Recently am facing a problem with my win 10 windows, after the latest update. Password in all programs is not being saved, such as: Microsoft Office G-mail One drive I-cloud I have to reenter all my password after closing the relevant program...
  8. All Bluetooth devices are broken since last update

All Bluetooth devices are broken since last update: Since the last update around a week ago, none of my bluetooth devices are working, I can connect them to the PC, but whilst they are playing audio, the audio is skipping, so its sound for 1 second, silence for 0.5 secs, sound for 1 second, silence for 0.5 secs, and so on, it...
  9. Browsers forget passwords since 2004 update

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers forget passwords since 2004 update: Issue is the subject line. Since recently allowing my computer to install 2004, my browsers, primarily Opera and Vivaldi, tend to not remember passwords to commonly used sites. These are just generic sites like dpreview that I visit every day. I retype my passwords, they seem...
  10. The bottom of my laptop screen is all fucked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The bottom of my laptop screen is all fucked: If I move my cursor to the bottom, it just keeps loading and loading. Plus all the things that usually appear on the bottom like the browsers and word aren’t showing up. I can’t do literally anything on that end of the screen. submitted by /u/The-Pokester [link]...