Windows 10: Why the hell is DWM using 800MB of ram? Pretty sure it shouldn't need more than 10 mb under...

Discus and support Why the hell is DWM using 800MB of ram? Pretty sure it shouldn't need more than 10 mb under... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Felix_Da_Guy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Felix_Da_Guy, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Why the hell is DWM using 800MB of ram? Pretty sure it shouldn't need more than 10 mb under...

/u/Felix_Da_Guy, Jan 16, 2021
  2. AddRAM Win User

win 10 upgrade asking for product key

Just try it through Windows update, you shouldn`t have any issues.

Excellent question Navy, that`s probabaly why. If not then, as suggested, just use the Media Creation Tool and choose upgrade this PC in Step 3.

Windows 10 - Upgrade Installation - Windows 10 Forums

AddRAM, Jan 16, 2021
  3. ricardobohner, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Why the hell is DWM using 800MB of ram? Pretty sure it shouldn't need more than 10 mb under...

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Why the hell is DWM using 800MB of ram? Pretty sure it shouldn't need more than 10 mb under...

1. Why the hell is DWM using 800MB of ram? Pretty sure it shouldn't need more than 10 mb under... - Similar Threads - Why hell DWM

2. >50% RAM while using chrome. 16GB. I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be that high.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    >50% RAM while using chrome. 16GB. I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be that high.: While using idle on chrome, only 1 new tab open, my RAM usage averages at about 57%. I have 16GB RAM and I'm very sure that is not normal.I tried enabling all Windows Defender options and nothing has changed. I also tried going through everything in task manager. I found...
  3. >50% RAM while using chrome. 16GB. I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be that high.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    >50% RAM while using chrome. 16GB. I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be that high.: While using idle on chrome, only 1 new tab open, my RAM usage averages at about 57%. I have 16GB RAM and I'm very sure that is not normal.I tried enabling all Windows Defender options and nothing has changed. I also tried going through everything in task manager. I found...
  4. Why my windows is using more ram than it shows?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my windows is using more ram than it shows?: Hello, my windows is using 7.5 GB of ram but in the users view in task manager is shows 2.5 GB. Does anyone know why? I have i5-11600k and 2 x 8GB trident z 3200mhz ram. Please help!...
  5. Why my windows is using more ram than it shows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my windows is using more ram than it shows?: Hello, my windows is using 7.5 GB of ram but in the users view in task manager is shows 2.5 GB. Does anyone know why? I have i5-11600k and 2 x 8GB trident z 3200mhz ram. Please help!...
  6. Why my windows is using more ram than it shows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. windows 10 doesnt allow programs to use more than 24gb of ram why ?

windows 10 doesnt allow programs to use more than 24gb of ram why ?: when i run 3ds max and i do simulation in it using phoenix fd when the ram usage hit 24gb , 3ds max crash and same with houdini fx , why i cant use more than 75% of ram capacity ? my laptop specs: i7 7700hq 32gb ddr4 2666Mhz gtx1060 6gb . [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Windows 10 using more than half of my RAM

Windows 10 using more than half of my RAM: I have Windows 10 Pro x64 version 2004 latest update at the time of writing. This is on 8GB RAM, yet Windows manages to use over half of that see screenshots I've done some googling but I couldn't find a recent answer or an answer I could find in different places....
  9. Windows 10 Doesnt use more than 8gb of 32Gb RAM for "Standby"ram why ?

Windows 10 Doesnt use more than 8gb of 32Gb RAM for "Standby"ram why ?: So my windows only Utilizes 3-8gb of ram for standby ram why ? i want to use it all of my ram or close to max to fully utilize my ram. Sysmain service is running and also generating PF files so it seems "to do its thing" sadly it doesnt use my ram. Screenshot here...
  10. Anti-malware executable service Using more than 600 MB ram memory

Anti-malware executable service Using more than 600 MB ram memory: Hi there, I have recently installed Windows 10 version 1809 on my Msi laptop. My pc specs are listed below. Processor - Intel Core i5 8300H Graphics - Nvidia Geforce Gtx 1050@ 4Gb Ram - 8 Gb ddr4 (2666 mhz) Os - Windows 10 Home Single Language The problem I am...