Windows 10: why the **** is there a white screen on my pc on the bottom right

Discus and support why the **** is there a white screen on my pc on the bottom right in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; recently i noticed i kind of small screen. i thought it was a kind of google screen and i waited for it to load. nothing happened. now i found a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by me_is_a_android_robot, Sep 26, 2020.

1. why the **** is there a white screen on my pc on the bottom right

recently i noticed i kind of small screen. i thought it was a kind of google screen and i waited for it to load. nothing happened.

now i found a fixer and its to restart your pc. i tried and it worked so yeah.

im an android robot by da way

:)

me_is_a_android_robot, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Small white bar on right side of screen

Thank you for posting your concern here. Based on the information that you provided, this is only happening on your Microsoft Edge. In several cases, this issue has been happening due to scaling in Windows settings. If your computer is set to 125%, 175%,
    and 225% the white line will be visible. We suggest changing your scaling percentage. Please follow the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings by pressing Windows key
      + I at the same time.
    • Choose System > Display.
    • On the right pane, change the Scale and layout. Toggle it to get the best result.

Let us know if this resolves your concern.

Lemuel Cie, Sep 26, 2020
  4. why the **** is there a white screen on my pc on the bottom right

white screen

Hello Suzanna,

Please answer the questions below:

• Did you use this computer with HP monitor before? And was it working fine?
    • Do you see manufacturer logo or any black screen in HP monitor? Or you just immediately see white screen when you turn the computer on?

I request you to uninstall and reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

why the **** is there a white screen on my pc on the bottom right

1. why the **** is there a white screen on my pc on the bottom right - Similar Threads - why **** white

2. Why is the top and bottom of white space on my screen pink and green?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the top and bottom of white space on my screen pink and green?: Hi all,I just got a new laptop and have an issue with it.All the white space on my laptop has a pixel of pink on the top of it and a pixel of green on the bottom... I do not like this is there a way to fix this or should I try to return the laptop?Cheers...
  3. White box with dialogue on the bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White box with dialogue on the bottom right of screen: I was recently changing configurations in my firewall settings on my laptop Windows 11 when a white box appeared on my screen. When I went into windows security and tried to do something with the firewall, system dialogue appeared on the screen. What has happened, and how do...
  4. White box with dialogue on the bottom right of screen

White box with dialogue on the bottom right of screen: I was recently changing configurations in my firewall settings on my laptop Windows 11 when a white box appeared on my screen. When I went into windows security and tried to do something with the firewall, system dialogue appeared on the screen. What has happened, and how do...
  5. white box on the bottom right of my screen .

white box on the bottom right of my screen .: hi , i cant seem to get rid of this white box on the bottom right of my screen . ive tried restarting my computer but it doesnt work . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-on-the-bottom-right-of-my-screen/da16afd0-2566-49b4-b361-a43a1e3e77fb
  6. white box on the bottom right of my screen .

in Windows 10 Customization
    white box on the bottom right of my screen .: hi , i cant seem to get rid of this white box on the bottom right of my screen . ive tried restarting my computer but it doesnt work . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-on-the-bottom-right-of-my-screen/da16afd0-2566-49b4-b361-a43a1e3e77fb
  7. white box on the bottom right of my screen .

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. White line on bottom of my screen

White line on bottom of my screen: my laptop was working fine last night still works fine but i dont know where this came from or how to get rid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-line-on-bottom-of-my-screen/35c05f1a-1eb0-457b-bcb5-263d60d8fa6b
  9. White bar at the bottom of my screen

White bar at the bottom of my screen: there is an annoying white line at the bottom of my screen when I hide my taskbar. the bar disappears when I enter an application, but reapers after exiting[ATTACH]...
  10. white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen: Hi! I have had this issue for few days. I have this white rectangle on bottom right corner of the screen just above the taskbar, about 0,5x1cm sized and it is there always. Only when shutting down and few seconds after opening its away. I have windows 10. The box is just...