Windows 10: why the Microsoft word, exel, chrome closes when i try to print something on there

Discus and support why the Microsoft word, exel, chrome closes when i try to print something on there in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,anyone please help me on how to fix this thing??Right after I updated to Window 11 did not happen with window 10, if I try to do something on MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yeondoo, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Yeondoo Win User

why the Microsoft word, exel, chrome closes when i try to print something on there

Hi,anyone please help me on how to fix this thing??Right after I updated to Window 11 did not happen with window 10, if I try to do something on MS Word, Excel, printing on MS Word, excel, and chrome page,Ctrl + P = program just closes The program just closes without any kind of warning. I re-installed the print set up, MS Office, but it keeps happening. I also tried System+Resource+Check program and it detected nothing.I can Print on PDFs tho. my conclusion is there is something wrong with Windows 11. I wanna go back to window 10...please help mealso explorer.com unknown software exception

:)

Yeondoo, Jan 11, 2022
  2. Rodaldo Win User

Printer only prints colour from MS Exel & MS Word. Fine with PDF

Hi Bianca,

Thanks for your response but the problem isn't with the page borders. The printer doesn't seem to recognise any data from an Exel or Word doc that should be printed using black ink. This does not happen with a PDF.

Rodaldo, Jan 11, 2022
  3. Why can't I open my word or exel on my computer

Why can't I open my word or exel on my computer. I need to print info that I have on my computer but it won't open

Elsa Abella, Jan 11, 2022
  4. why the Microsoft word, exel, chrome closes when i try to print something on there

HP OFFICEJET PRO 6978 WILL NOT PRINT EXEL FILES

HP OFFICEJET PRO 6978 WILL NOT PRINT EXEL FILES

ROGERDICK1, Jan 11, 2022
Thema:

why the Microsoft word, exel, chrome closes when i try to print something on there

1. why the Microsoft word, exel, chrome closes when i try to print something on there - Similar Threads - why Microsoft word

2. why the Microsoft word, exel, chrome closes when i try to print something on there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why the Microsoft word, exel, chrome closes when i try to print something on there: Hi,anyone please help me on how to fix this thing??Right after I updated to Window 11 did not happen with window 10, if I try to do something on MS Word, Excel, printing on MS Word, excel, and chrome page,Ctrl + P = program just closes The program just closes without any kind...
  3. When ever i try to download something Microsoft store closes automatically

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When ever i try to download something Microsoft store closes automatically: So,I upgraded my pc to windows 10 and i was using Microsoft store to download some things...but when ever i press on a app/game it just closes Microsoft store automatically.....I tried all solutions like resetting microsoft store clearing catch etc. But it just doesn't work...
  4. Search Bar closing when I try to write something in it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search Bar closing when I try to write something in it.: When I write one letter in my search bar, it s just freezing 1 second and then closing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-closing-when-i-try-to-write-something/c88740fc-749c-4c96-820d-cc024a78386d
  5. Opening word and exel documents and a pent drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening word and exel documents and a pent drive.: I just purchase Windows 365 to go with my Windows 10.... But neither word docs or my pent drives open. What to do??? tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-word-and-exel-documents-and-a-pent-drive/e52ce85e-877e-4b1c-81dd-9be05f8777da
  6. Printer only prints colour from MS Exel & MS Word. Fine with PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer only prints colour from MS Exel & MS Word. Fine with PDF: Hi, I have just replaced my printer because it was not printing anything or so I thought. Having set up my new printer Canon TS8351 the first document I printed was a PDF. This printed OK and I thought everything was fine. However I then tried a number of Word & Exel...
  7. When I close my lid it closes Chrome

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I close my lid it closes Chrome: Any time I close the lid for my laptop it closes Chrome when it wakes from sleep. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-close-my-lid-it-closes-chrome/28be4e56-233b-444d-8c72-9d33d9a0a9da
  8. Latest update causes Chrome to crash when I try to print

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update causes Chrome to crash when I try to print: The latest update (KB4524147) installed itself this afternoon and now whenever I try to print from Chrome, Chrome crashes while trying to bring up the print preview. I can print from Outlook or Word without problems....
  9. When I try to print an MS Word document, it always goes to "print to file", and I cannot...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I try to print an MS Word document, it always goes to "print to file", and I cannot...: Printing worked fine. Then I installed the upgrade to Windows 10 Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 this morning and when I try to print, it brings up a "print to file" screen to save it as a file. It will not print a document....
  10. microft words and exel,

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microft words and exel,: I bough Laptop 2015, comes with windows 10, office word and excel also come with, now Nov, 2018 I looking for a job will review and edit my resume that have save : its say my subscription expired call support I have repurchase : Really? almost three years I use for many time...