Windows 10: Why the newer killer version control will not install and the install and unistall tool...

Discus and support Why the newer killer version control will not install and the install and unistall tool... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Let me see, first I have an Acer nitro 5 AN515-44 with windows 10 home 64-bit, version 22H2. OS build 19045.2846 AMD RYZEN 5 4600H with Radeon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MR.RBM, Apr 22, 2023.

1. MR.RBM Win User

Why the newer killer version control will not install and the install and unistall tool...

Let me see, first I have an Acer nitro 5 AN515-44 with windows 10 home 64-bit, version 22H2. OS build 19045.2846 AMD RYZEN 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics. I have tried to install the newer version of the Killer control center. I have tried a "Clean Install" and the Microsoft troubleshooting toll with no luck. Infact, when I tried to install the "Tool" It gave the message "This file may harm your device". I kid you not! Now like alot of people I am not savy on how all these devices and hardware and software works or should work on my laptop I'm just a simple small pc gamer that wants to my laptop

:)

MR.RBM, Apr 22, 2023
  2. DNIP - UK Win User

WMDC will not install; installer says newer version already installed

Hi David

There are no details against the programme name - no publisher, no installation date, no version. (All other installed programmes have the right data listed.) This is one reason I am pretty sure I have a failed installation that now won't uninstall. Trying
    to unistall produces the same dialog as I get when I try to run WMDC. I cannot paste an image here but the header is 'Windows Installer' and the message is The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again
    or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'wmupdate.msi'. I notice that the version currently available to download from Microsoft is 6.0.6783.0. I have had two goes at installing that but it always fails to install saying
    I already have a newer version.

Thanks again.

DNIP - UK, Apr 22, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 22, 2023
  4. Why the newer killer version control will not install and the install and unistall tool...

Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Apr 22, 2023
Thema:

Why the newer killer version control will not install and the install and unistall tool...

1. Why the newer killer version control will not install and the install and unistall tool... - Similar Threads - Why newer killer

2. Installing problems with windows versions newer than 1909

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing problems with windows versions newer than 1909: When installing a new version of Windows beyond 1909, such as Windows 11 or Windows 10 22H2, I encounter a glitch during the boot process when using a USB in legacy BIOS mode. This issue does not occur in Windows 10 versions 1909 or earlier...
  3. Installing problems with windows versions newer than 1909

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing problems with windows versions newer than 1909: When installing a new version of Windows beyond 1909, such as Windows 11 or Windows 10 22H2, I encounter a glitch during the boot process when using a USB in legacy BIOS mode. This issue does not occur in Windows 10 versions 1909 or earlier...
  4. Installing problems with windows versions newer than 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why the newer killer version control will not install and the install and unistall tool...

Why the newer killer version control will not install and the install and unistall tool...: Let me see, first I have an Acer nitro 5 AN515-44 with windows 10 home 64-bit, version 22H2. OS build 19045.2846 AMD RYZEN 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics. I have tried to install the newer version of the Killer control center. I have tried a "Clean Install" and the Microsoft...
  6. Why the newer killer version control will not install and the install and unistall tool...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why the newer killer version control will not install and the install and unistall tool...: Let me see, first I have an Acer nitro 5 AN515-44 with windows 10 home 64-bit, version 22H2. OS build 19045.2846 AMD RYZEN 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics. I have tried to install the newer version of the Killer control center. I have tried a "Clean Install" and the Microsoft...
  7. Killer Control Center

Killer Control Center: Windows updated my computer yesterday 4/14/2022. Now, when I turn it on, a window pops up saying "Issue detected. Please go to killernetworking.com to download the latest drivers/software". What is Killer Control Center? Do I even need it? When I got to killernetworking.com...
  8. Installing then stops then unistalls

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing then stops then unistalls: Windows keeps trying to install updates. But then stops and decides to uninstall what has been. Is it doing this as what's been installed shouldn't be and its being stopped? If so how can I stop it doing so and how do I find out what should and shouldn't be? Am I...
  9. A newer version of OneDrive is installed on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    A newer version of OneDrive is installed on Windows 10: [ATTACH] If you are trying to install OneDrive on a Windows 10 computer, there is a high chance of receiving this error message – A newer version of OneDrive is installed; You need to uninstall it first before installing this version. [...] This post A newer version of...
  10. Fix-it Tool Needed To Install Newer Version Of Paint.net?

Fix-it Tool Needed To Install Newer Version Of Paint.net?: Hello, I just tried to update Paint.net unsuccessfully. [img] After some Googling I found that it didn't completely un-istall the version I had working so I need the Fix-It Tool. Is this true? Unfortunately I can't find it. 55724