Windows 10: Why the OneNote is showing this ?

Discus and support Why the OneNote is showing this ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/13dcg9zr0zw51.png?width=677&format=png&auto=webp&s=cabf38f2b2d198fc788bfcc05fa0d6e6bb779071 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nikhil4ucoc, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Why the OneNote is showing this ?

/u/Nikhil4ucoc, Nov 3, 2020

2. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Nov 3, 2020
  3. OneNote "Sync Conflicts"

Hi Tom,

Sync conflicts error shown in OneNote can be resolved by using OneNote desktop client. To stop seeing this error, can you follow the below steps:

1. Open the page which is having conflicts in OneNote desktop client or in Internet explorer
    2. Open the page in which this error is shown
    3. On the top of the page there will be a text bar shown. Pressing on the text bar will show conflicting pages for this page.
    4. Delete the conflicting page by selecting the page and right clicking on it.
    5. Sync the changes from desktop to server
    6. After the above steps, open the page in Mobile and tap on "refresh" to get the changes made on the server.
    After step 6 is done, sync conflicting error message should be stopped from prompting.

Hope this helps!

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Why the OneNote is showing this ?

OneNote 2016 opening on startup

Hi,

In order to turn off or disable OneNote 2016 at startup, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Taskbar, and select Task Manager.
    • On the bottom right of the Task Manager window, click the drop-down arrow to open
      More details.
    • Click the Startup tab. This tab shows the programs that are enabled on Startup.
    • Right-click OneNote 2016, and click Disable.
    • Click File, then Exit.
    • You may then restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Why the OneNote is showing this ?

1. Why the OneNote is showing this ? - Similar Threads - Why OneNote showing

2. Whiteboard "Send to OneNote" is not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whiteboard "Send to OneNote" is not showing up: Hello, I am a teacher who uses the Whiteboard app in class and when class is over I send it to the class' OneNote so they have access and can review the notes when they want. After class this morning I went to where I normally do but the option to send to OneNote was...
  3. OneNote

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    OneNote: I decided to try OneNote. I have the MS Office 365 subscription supposedly. On the top ribbon, I don't have any "Home" selection that is similar to other Office products and I don't have any "File" selection at all. This flies in the face of even the Microsoft training...
  4. OneNote

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote: NETOneNote ExcelWordExcel→OneNote https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E4%BB%98%E7%AE%8B%E3%82%84onenote%E3%81%AB/6846ae76-b69d-407b-8186-df52517c46e5
  5. Onenote

Onenote: On the OneNote screen: I cannot see the far left side of the screen. For instance, the "+Add Notebook" option is not visible. Tried adjusting width by dragging the borders, tried "Full Screen" option, tried everything. What about re-installing? Any ideas?...
  6. OneNote

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneNote: Aside from the obvious (app no longer accessible), are there any repercussions to deleting the OneNote app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote/81806867-3428-446a-b7f2-d984cfce14a4
  7. OneNote

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneNote: All of a sudden, OneNote on my laptop will not sync. My phone is the only access I have to my data on OneDrive. Now I am always being asked to change my PW. I have passwords for Hotmail, Microsoft account, Passport, OneDrive and probably a half a dozen other MS products....
  8. Onenote

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Onenote: Its seems like no one knows what to do ive been having troubles with one note and one drive as one note has deleted everything including my backups and i can not restore them ive tried every possible way from logging out to shuting off the device but nothing works and all...
  9. Onenote and onenote 2016 uninstall

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Onenote and onenote 2016 uninstall: Hi I have both on my computers running W10 and office 365. Happy with the new OneNote but would like to uninstall OneNote 2016 as it confuses matters. Can I do so without losing any data (notes)? I understand that OneNote 2016 stores notes on the local hard drive but will...
  10. OneNote dictate not showing

OneNote dictate not showing: I got a laptop for my son to use the inbuilt Windows 10 OneNote and want to use the Dictate feature. It works fine on my profile on the same machine, but when I switch to my son's (child) profile the dictate button momentarily appears and then disappears again permanently....