Windows 10: Why the same performance after the laptop has been upgraded?

Discus and support Why the same performance after the laptop has been upgraded? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One Ausu laptop has been upgraded to 12Gb ram from a 6Gb ram. Still there is no change in the speed. It still takes a long time to boot and haven't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KoshyAlexander2, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Why the same performance after the laptop has been upgraded?

One Ausu laptop has been upgraded to 12Gb ram from a 6Gb ram. Still there is no change in the speed. It still takes a long time to boot and haven't observed any better performance. What could be the reason?

:)

KoshyAlexander2, Nov 16, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

can't perform inplace upgrade

Hi,

It is possible that you're unable to perform an in-place upgrade due to having not enough space for your partition. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot your system reserved partition. It will provide you instructions to increase the available space of your System Reserved Partition.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 16, 2022
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 16, 2022
  4. Why the same performance after the laptop has been upgraded?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 16, 2022
Thema:

Why the same performance after the laptop has been upgraded?

1. Why the same performance after the laptop has been upgraded? - Similar Threads - Why same performance

2. How to be sure back-up has been performed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to be sure back-up has been performed?: Hi all,I bought a new laptop and want to give away my old laptop.When I checked my new laptop, it looked as if all my files are now on my new laptop as I am using OneDrive. I need to be sure about this. How can I check/confirm this, please?Should this be the case, how do I...
  3. How to be sure back-up has been performed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to be sure back-up has been performed?: Hi all,I bought a new laptop and want to give away my old laptop.When I checked my new laptop, it looked as if all my files are now on my new laptop as I am using OneDrive. I need to be sure about this. How can I check/confirm this, please?Should this be the case, how do I...
  4. How to be sure back-up has been performed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My laptop has low performance.

My laptop has low performance.: As you can see, from day 22 go on my laptop sunk on tick red, I’m not sure why but maybe on that day i was trying to move all my folders to another disk, but one thing happened that was my avast didn’t accept my administrator access, so that I had to use stronger methods...
  6. Why the same performance after the laptop has been upgraded?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the same performance after the laptop has been upgraded?: One Ausu laptop has been upgraded to 12Gb ram from a 6Gb ram. Still there is no change in the speed. It still takes a long time to boot and haven't observed any better performance. What could be the reason?...
  7. Why the same performance after the laptop has been upgraded?

Why the same performance after the laptop has been upgraded?: One Ausu laptop has been upgraded to 12Gb ram from a 6Gb ram. Still there is no change in the speed. It still takes a long time to boot and haven't observed any better performance. What could be the reason?...
  8. Poor laptop performance after SSD upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor laptop performance after SSD upgrade: Hello, I own an Asus Laptop which initially had a 1 HDD with a DVD Drive slot. After a year I decided to install an SSD. So I went to a computer repair shop and asked to replace the DVD Drive with a SATA SSD. But I don't know why he did this. He opened the DVD writer; fine....
  9. Poor laptop performance after SSD upgrade

Poor laptop performance after SSD upgrade: Hello, I own an Asus Laptop which initially had a 1 HDD with a DVD Drive slot. After a year I decided to install an SSD. So I went to a computer repair shop and asked to replace the DVD Drive with a SATA SSD. But I don't know why he did this. He opened the DVD writer; fine....
  10. Laptop has been screwed

Laptop has been screwed: Okay, I'm really worried. Recently, I was fishing about and found one of my laptops from a couple of years ago. This was an Acer Aspire One Cloudbook with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage. I wanted to wipe Windows off of it, as the Windows account connected to it was a business...