Windows 10: Why the screen time is not respected?

Discus and support Why the screen time is not respected? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, Since last week son can access laptop after limited time in screen time setup. All was working well two weeks ago. It looks like thete is an... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Jan Szoja, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Jan Szoja Win User

Why the screen time is not respected?

Hi,

Since last week son can access laptop after limited time in screen time setup.

All was working well two weeks ago.

It looks like thete is an issue with the sleep mode. When the system is resumed from the sleep mode you can login despite your screen time is exceeded? I was signing in well after limit at 11pm, whereas both daily limit 4.5h and time limit 21.30 were exhausted?

When i rolled over the parental icon i sys try it read that time was up at 2pm?!

I signeg out and signe in again, without rebooting and that prevented the login this time. But that is not good enough as i have to check if son didnt use rhe sleep mode hack/trick. Isn't it a clear bug of that feature, possibly introduced in recent wondows update?

:)

Jan Szoja, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Why the screen time is not respected?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Why the screen time is not respected?

1. Why the screen time is not respected? - Similar Threads - Why screen respected

2. Respected Sir / Madam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Respected Sir / Madam: Respected sir / Madam, At present I am using windows 10, Very recently my system crashed and loaded windows 10 is very good operating system , present it shows the " My license is expired " every time it shows like that , The thing is : When i bought this laptop I got genuine...
  3. Respected Sir / Madam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Respected Sir / Madam: Respected sir / Madam, At present I am using windows 10, Very recently my system crashed and loaded windows 10 is very good operating system , present it shows the " My license is expired " every time it shows like that , The thing is : When i bought this laptop I got genuine...
  4. Respected Sir / Madam

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. how delete dull screen Microsoft respects your privacy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how delete dull screen Microsoft respects your privacy: How delete dull screen "Microsoft respects your privacy"This is a full screen msgWhen try to open get above messageWhen try to follow instructions ng...
  6. how delete dull screen Microsoft respects your privacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how delete dull screen Microsoft respects your privacy: How delete dull screen "Microsoft respects your privacy"This is a full screen msgWhen try to open get above messageWhen try to follow instructions ng...
  7. how to report an issue/fullscreen minecraft not respecting time limits

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to report an issue/fullscreen minecraft not respecting time limits: When my kids are playing minecraft Java edition in full screen on my fully updated Windows 10 desktop, they can middle-click the mouse to alt-tab back to the fullscreen minecraft session after they get the pop up that their windows time expired and keep on playing. How do I...
  8. Respect metered connection?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Respect metered connection?: Is there any way to setup Windows 10 to respect my metered connection? It's capped at 3G speeds and every time I turn on my PC, Windows 10 starts to download the entire internet. I see many Windows services using up my bandwidth and I have to wait a long time before I can...
  9. Microsoft Respects Your Privacy Screen will not go away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Respects Your Privacy Screen will not go away: Every time I try to open a Word or Excel file, I am taken to a full-screen message stating Microsoft Respects Your Privacy....I have 2 options. 1 I can click on learn more and go to the Microsoft site. But this helps in no way, and afterwards I have the same problem each...
  10. Windows respect my settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows respect my settings.: Can you believe this OS can't get something as simple as time right, I have been late for appointments because it decided to roll back my time by an hour, I have been dealing with this for months now, last week it really crushed me when it went back 2 hours which it has never...