Windows 10: why the service said that i don't have bitlocker key?

Discus and support why the service said that i don't have bitlocker key? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i have bind my device to my Microsoft account but when i want to get the bitlocker code it still said "You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SeanTsai_, May 19, 2021.

1. SeanTsai_ Win User

why the service said that i don't have bitlocker key?

i have bind my device to my Microsoft account but when i want to get the bitlocker code it still said "You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys uploaded to your Microsoft account.".

:)

SeanTsai_, May 19, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, May 19, 2021
  3. Services Problem

For future reference , blackviper also contains a list of default settings in case you can`t remember changing a service. There are TONS of guides and references like this on the web if you don`t like blackviper.

francis511, May 19, 2021
  4. why the service said that i don't have bitlocker key?

Unencrypt SD card using Bitlocker Key

After reset lumia 640 XL ,SD card encrypted by bitlocker and i don"t have the key. where and how can i find the key to dicrypt the SD card.

[Original Title: bitlocker key]

satya prakash shukla, May 19, 2021
Thema:

why the service said that i don't have bitlocker key?

1. why the service said that i don't have bitlocker key? - Similar Threads - why service said

2. I Don't have my bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Don't have my bitlocker key: I have Four BitLocker keys in my microsoft account but the bitlocker keys shows wrong to unlock my drive. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-my-bitlocker-key/c043f1de-82ee-44ad-b81b-d466562c8e04
  3. I Don't have my bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Don't have my bitlocker key: I have Four BitLocker keys in my microsoft account but the bitlocker keys shows wrong to unlock my drive. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-my-bitlocker-key/c043f1de-82ee-44ad-b81b-d466562c8e04
  4. I Don't have my bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why don't I have the option to save the bitlocker recovery key to the active directory?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I have the option to save the bitlocker recovery key to the active directory?: I am attempting to turn on BitLocker on my computer and I want to select the option to save it to the active directory, but it is not there. I am testing this out on my computer because I will have to do this for everyone in the company. I can confirm my computer is connected...
  6. Why don't I have the option to save the bitlocker recovery key to the active directory?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why don't I have the option to save the bitlocker recovery key to the active directory?: I am attempting to turn on BitLocker on my computer and I want to select the option to save it to the active directory, but it is not there. I am testing this out on my computer because I will have to do this for everyone in the company. I can confirm my computer is connected...
  7. Don't have BitLocker Key!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have BitLocker Key!!: I do not use BitLocker yet something enabled it. I then plugged in a dock and that triggered a BitLocker recovery. I do NOT have the key. As I said I never enabled BitLocker so I never had a key. I tried logging into my Microsoft account and there were no recovery keys there....
  8. Don't have BitLocker Key!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't have BitLocker Key!!: I do not use BitLocker yet something enabled it. I then plugged in a dock and that triggered a BitLocker recovery. I do NOT have the key. As I said I never enabled BitLocker so I never had a key. I tried logging into my Microsoft account and there were no recovery keys there....
  9. Don't have BitLocker Key!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Don't have BitLocker key, please help!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Don't have BitLocker key, please help!!: After an update last night I'm asked to enter my BitLocker key to start my laptop back up, but I never set up a BitLocker key and no one set one up for me, ****?! Pls help!!!...