Windows 10: why the sound do not come on when i start up?

Discus and support why the sound do not come on when i start up? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The sound check do not come on when I star my pc . is that the norm or I can fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrianLindseyuu, Apr 13, 2019.

1. why the sound do not come on when i start up?

The sound check do not come on when I star my pc . is that the norm or I can fix it

:)

BrianLindseyuu, Apr 13, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue why the sound do not come on when i start up? :p

cadaveca, Apr 13, 2019
  3. windows 10 start and exit sounds

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the windows start up sound.

• Type sounds
      in the control panel.

• Click on sounds.

• Under program events ,under
      windows just click windows logon.

• Enable play start up sounds.

• From speech
      select the sound for windows logon.

• Click on apply.

• Click ok.
    Method 2

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the windows log off sound.

• Type sounds in the
      control panel.

• Click on sounds.

• Under program events ,under
      windows just click windows logoff.

• From speech select the sound for
      windows logoff.

• Click on apply.

• Click ok.
    If windows logon and logoff options are not available,then in that case you just need to

• Enable play start up sounds.to get the windows start up sound .And by default there will be single sound available for windows logon sound.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Apr 13, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

why the sound do not come on when i start up?

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

why the sound do not come on when i start up?

1. why the sound do not come on when i start up? - Similar Threads - why sound start

2. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...: A screen comes up when starting the computer "there is an error and we are collecting information; we will restart the computer" I would like to get rid of this screen. The computer is not restarted and the screen has been coming up now for a long time....
  3. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...: A screen comes up when starting the computer "there is an error and we are collecting information; we will restart the computer" I would like to get rid of this screen. The computer is not restarted and the screen has been coming up now for a long time....
  4. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why, when I save files do they always come up as read only and how do I undo this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why, when I save files do they always come up as read only and how do I undo this?: Why, when I save files do they always come up as read only and how do I undo this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-save-files-do-they-always-come-up-as/d2aaeee4-013c-477d-91dc-b39fa7e27a12
  6. How do I stop msn coming on when I start up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop msn coming on when I start up?: MSN is not my home page, but it comes up when stating up. How do I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-msn-coming-on-when-i-start-up/81f7c694-9ee1-49a5-b2e6-497412e4230a
  7. How do I stop msn coming on when I start up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop msn coming on when I start up?: MSN is not my home page, but it comes up when stating up. How do I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-msn-coming-on-when-i-start-up/81f7c694-9ee1-49a5-b2e6-497412e4230a
  8. Why is start-up sound a checkbox?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is start-up sound a checkbox?: See this screenshot. Why is Windows Start-up sound a checkbox, instead of being in the list like all other sounds? I remember it was like that back in the day, when a computer going bleep-bloop was cool and interesting. Why has specifically that one sound been moved to a...
  9. The start menu keeps coming up when I click

in Windows 10 Customization
    The start menu keeps coming up when I click: Hello, I am having a pretty large issue with my computer. Every time I click, the start menu appears. It doesn't matter where I click. It will come up no matter what. I have found nothing about this online. Does anyone have an answer on how to fix this?...
  10. Why does Windows 10 come with hidden log on/start up sounds?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does Windows 10 come with hidden log on/start up sounds?: If you look in C:\Windows\Media, there seems to be some sounds that were created for Windows 10. Like Windows Logon.wav. Did Microsoft scrap these sounds? For some reason, the option to choose a Log on or Log Off sound doesn't exist in the "Sounds" settings in the Control...