Windows 10: why the text not un french ?

Discus and support why the text not un french ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i would like to have te text in french... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ROGERMAILLIS, Jan 15, 2020.

1. why the text not un french ?

i would like to have te text in french

:)

ROGERMAILLIS, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Elocas Win User

How to get the french text to speech on E5 ?

Hi everybody!

I'd like the french voice to read my text message on my E5 but it is not in the compatibility phone list :

http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/text-to-speech#

I only have the English and the Finn one....

Why the E5 is not in the list ? How can i get it ?

Thx for your answers

Elocas, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Text to Speech in French on Nokia E65

Hi the team,

I'm french boy, and I have buy the Nokia E65.

By default the text to speech is in english.

I'have download and install the french version:

- Language package for French

- Voice package Marie for French.

I have download at this site:
    http://europe.nokia.com/A4286225

I have activate by default the french text to speech.

I have test the voice Marie, this is OK !

The problem: when a contact call me, the text to speech say the name of my contact in English and not in French !

Have you a solution ?

Regards and Happy New Year !

cortex---01, Jan 15, 2020
  4. GearWorld Win User

why the text not un french ?

Speech to Text or Text to Speech. Any french out there ?

That means I can't have my display language as English and having the Speech recognition in FRENCH

This is somewhat a limitation cause I hate French text but it's easier to speech in french since it's my primary language

GearWorld, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

why the text not un french ?

1. why the text not un french ? - Similar Threads - why text french

2. No in French

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No in French: HelloI've got a Surface Pro, since migrated from win10 to 11, I cannot use fully some website the website considers that I'm on mobile device, because I get error that this site isn't designed for mobile. I checked with several up to dated browser Brave, Edge, Chrome,...
  3. No in French

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No in French: HelloI've got a Surface Pro, since migrated from win10 to 11, I cannot use fully some website the website considers that I'm on mobile device, because I get error that this site isn't designed for mobile. I checked with several up to dated browser Brave, Edge, Chrome,...
  4. French Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    French Keyboard: I am taking French classes. I am running Windows 11 64 bit. I tried to add French to the language choices so that I could type compositions in French. I followed the instructions for doing this for Windows 11 and the system showed that the French pack was installed in...
  5. In french pleasse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In french pleasse: Bonjour, Comment faire afin d'avoir les réponses en français ? merci d'avance cordialement https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-french-pleasse/a6d85370-a1b0-4127-bbe9-a4a1b3e7ebcd
  6. In french pleasse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In french pleasse: Bonjour, Comment faire afin d'avoir les réponses en français ? merci d'avance cordialement https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-french-pleasse/a6d85370-a1b0-4127-bbe9-a4a1b3e7ebcd
  7. In french pleasse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Changed language from French to English, but some text is very wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changed language from French to English, but some text is very wrong: I updated Windows on my kids pc today, and it reverted the language to the original install language of French. After a lot of hassle why is it so hard to change a language ... I got it to about 98% English, but some things are still very wrong. This image gives you a great...
  9. System +40% process with game (french text)

in Windows 10 Customization
    System +40% process with game (french text): Bonjours, j'ai un soucis depuis déjà un très grand moment mon system (ntoskrnl) utilise je trouve beaucoup trop de mon processeur quand je suis sur un jeu, c'est souvent plus de 40% donc directement ça se voit en jeu, et ça peux même faire planté mon processeur... [ATTACH]et...
  10. FRENCH KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FRENCH KEYBOARD: Hello everyone, I want to type French on my laptop so I changed my keyboard to FR (AZERTY). The problem is that I can't type these letters: â, ê, ô,... because everytime I press ^ (if we want to type these letters, we need to press ^ and then a, e, o,...), it becomes ^^...