Windows 10: Why the the hidden files are showing all over my laptop can someone explain. whenever i am...

Discus and support Why the the hidden files are showing all over my laptop can someone explain. whenever i am... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why the the hidden files are showing all over my laptop can someone explain. whenever i am opening a folder one hidden file is also opening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Narayana Prasad V E, Nov 26, 2023.

1. Why the the hidden files are showing all over my laptop can someone explain. whenever i am...

Why the the hidden files are showing all over my laptop can someone explain. whenever i am opening a folder one hidden file is also opening

:)

Narayana Prasad V E, Nov 26, 2023

2. steam games won't show up in program files(x86)

Hi,

We suggest that you check if the folder is hidden by following these steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type folder, and then select
      Show hidden files and folders from the search results.
    • Under Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then select
      OK.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Nov 26, 2023
  3. hidden files are not showing

Hey Orko! My first suggestion would be a restart. This may fix the issue.

If it doesn't then try this:

Click on the Windows icon in the lower left corner and type folder.

• Select Show hidden files and folders from the search results.

• In the Advanced settings column, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, then click Apply.

You might also want to go into the options where hidden files option is located and turn off "hide protected system files" as this might be ticked and not letting you see some options.

I also suggest running a malwarebytes and windows defender scan on your PC.

Zackary Vanosdol, Nov 26, 2023
  4. John Vil Win User

Why the the hidden files are showing all over my laptop can someone explain. whenever i am...

Show hidden files button is not working on Windows 10.0.14393

Hello John,

Windows contains some system files and folders which are hidden by default. However, there are times when you may need to show these hidden files and folders. If the option is not available or not working as it's supposed to, we recommend that you follow these
    steps:

• Type File Explorer Options on Cortana's search field and press
      Enter.
    • Click the View tab.
    • Under Files and Folders, check the Hidden files and folders option.
    • Try to toggle it then hit Apply.
    • If you need to also show the system protected hidden files and folders too, uncheck the
      Hide protected operating system files option.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Nov 26, 2023
Thema:

Why the the hidden files are showing all over my laptop can someone explain. whenever i am...

1. Why the the hidden files are showing all over my laptop can someone explain. whenever i am... - Similar Threads - Why hidden files

2. Why the the hidden files are showing all over my laptop can someone explain. whenever i am...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the the hidden files are showing all over my laptop can someone explain. whenever i am...: Why the the hidden files are showing all over my laptop can someone explain. whenever i am opening a folder one hidden file is also opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-the-hidden-files-are-showing-all-over-my/20c8395c-a20d-462b-8fff-ede942592bf6
  3. Can someone explain the benefits of all these applications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone explain the benefits of all these applications?: Hello, I've installed windows 10 home 64x bit, and found these huge amount of microsoft visuals apps installed in control panel, some of them are duplicate. Should I uninstall all of them or at least the duplicate ones, or this might impact laptop's functionality?...
  4. Can someone explain the benefits of all these applications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone explain the benefits of all these applications?: Hello, I've installed windows 10 home 64x bit, and found these huge amount of microsoft visuals apps installed in control panel, some of them are duplicate. Should I uninstall all of them or at least the duplicate ones, or this might impact laptop's functionality?...
  5. Can someone explain the benefits of all these applications?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. File to big, but there is space! Can someone explain?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File to big, but there is space! Can someone explain?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Away_Salad_4482 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15ksbiv/file_to_big_but_there_is_space_can_someone_explain/
  7. Can someone explain why I am seeing this effect everywhere I click my cursor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone explain why I am seeing this effect everywhere I click my cursor?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/laptopcash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kq1rrx/can_someone_explain_why_i_am_seeing_this_effect/
  8. Can someone explain this to me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone explain this to me?: [ATTACH] Turned on my laptop and got this notification. Is there something I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-to-me/8e96668f-8d35-46ef-b971-4e07b2194af5
  9. Someone can please explain me why I **** cant delete not neseseary **** file when all the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Someone can please explain me why I **** cant delete not neseseary **** file when all the...: Someone can please explain me why I **** cant delete not neseseary **** file when all the programs close? [ATTACH] Where blat this **** file is in use?! How blat i can close this **** file?!!!!!!!!!!...
  10. can someone explain this??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can someone explain this??: since forever when I open windows explorer or file explorer and click on network I get a list of computers in my network or a list divided into computers, media devices, etc. Today I get this [img] White-Lightning and Black-Lightning are both computers. Black is the...