Windows 10: Why the tile bug after app update is still there after the YEARS?

Discus and support Why the tile bug after app update is still there after the YEARS? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/puppy2016 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/puppy2016, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Why the tile bug after app update is still there after the YEARS?

/u/puppy2016, Feb 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 Mail App Live Tile Won't Update!

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

We would like to know if you are receiving the new Emails in Mail app.

Let’s turn the live tile option to off and then again to on and check. Follow the steps provided below.

• Right click on the Mail app.
    • Go to more options.
    • Click on Turn live tile off/on.

After turning it off, I suggest you to turn it on again and check. Follow the above steps to turn it on.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter on your computer from the following link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Why the tile bug after app update is still there after the YEARS? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Why the tile bug after app update is still there after the YEARS?

MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Why the tile bug after app update is still there after the YEARS?

1. Why the tile bug after app update is still there after the YEARS? - Similar Threads - Why tile bug

2. AFTER 6 YEARS, WHY IS WINDOWS 10 STILL BUGGY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AFTER 6 YEARS, WHY IS WINDOWS 10 STILL BUGGY: it's past 6 years since the release of windows 10, it took me over 4 years to install it but I still see bugs and it's like everyday has a bug to offer. It's either blue screen of death or corrupted user profile when u haven't made any changes or installed any software. I'm...
  3. Bug after Update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bug after Update: Hello, There was an update I got for my Pc, Every thing was fine and updating fine and it also finish updating, but I realize that Windows Hello had got rested. I tried to enter my password to log in to my account but it keep saying "Offline mode, Connect to the internet."...
  4. Why still after 5 years still windows 10 ABSOLUTE TRASH?!

Why still after 5 years still windows 10 ABSOLUTE TRASH?!: for god sake fix the damn thing instead of keep adding features no one want fix core principals of your OS no wonder share percentage os windows keep dwindling compare to Linux! i can see the damn files but search wont find it! even trashier than that is indexing option...
  5. Microsoft Apps Tiles Update Progress Meter Still Shows After Updating (Only for Microsoft Apps)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Apps Tiles Update Progress Meter Still Shows After Updating (Only for Microsoft Apps): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Icebugz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hi86bk/microsoft_apps_tiles_update_progress_meter_still/
  6. Windows still has bugs after bugs after bugs!

Windows still has bugs after bugs after bugs!: This would be my what 4 installment of a --->CLEAN<--- "formated" of Windows 10! I don't know why but it seems to hate my computer so much. This is to report bug(s) to Windows developers and Windows developers only. I will not hear any workarounds what so ever. These are bugs...
  7. Why Do Apps Still Work After Reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Do Apps Still Work After Reinstall: Hi, I reinstalled Windows awhile ago. Formatted and partitioned the system SSD ahead of time. I have a secondary HDD with media that I left alone. After the install I tried running a game from the secondary HDD and it ran. My question is how? I thought if I install a...
  8. Why Do Apps Still Work After Reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why Do Apps Still Work After Reinstall: Hi, I reinstalled Windows awhile ago. Formatted and partitioned the system SSD ahead of time. I have a secondary HDD with media that I left alone. After the install I tried running a game from the secondary HDD and it ran. My question is how? I thought if I install a...
  9. Since 1985, after nearly 33 years why is Microsoft still struggling to perfect their...

Since 1985, after nearly 33 years why is Microsoft still struggling to perfect their...: Today I went through hell trying to recover a windows 10 system. After buying a new laptop for my 9 year old son, we put his email address by mistake in the windows 10 first use to configure his machine. Being a minor I realised it was wrong to use his email and it wouldn't...
  10. Tiles not working after 9879 update

Tiles not working after 9879 update: All installed software works & using the Start8 Menu, I can access all the usual Window locations, but none of the tiles (with the exception of Internet Explorer) work; with some there's an error message to basically say the the file isn't at the location. All coloured...