Windows 10: Why the word "Decline" is in the lower right corner of my screen?

Discus and support Why the word "Decline" is in the lower right corner of my screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It's there no matter what app I am using, the word Decline is a little box; it doesn't move.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by iilola, May 14, 2020.

1. iilola Win User

Why the word "Decline" is in the lower right corner of my screen?

It's there no matter what app I am using, the word Decline is a little box; it doesn't move.

:)

iilola, May 14, 2020
  2. GenePass Win User

advertisements appearing a lower right corner of screen

advertisements appearing a lower right corner of screen each time computer is turned on. Anything that can be done to stop it?

GenePass, May 14, 2020
  3. rschmitty Win User
    12 hour clock in lower right corner of display

How to change the clock display on the lower right corner of the screen from 24 hour to 12 hour in windows 10

rschmitty, May 14, 2020
  4. boweasel Win User

3 Major Problems - #1 How to STOP Chrome Popups in Lower Right Corner

OMFG! Enough with the pictures. If I hover the mouse over the icon to the right of the date/time in the taskbar it tells me that I have (currently) 3 new notifications. If I click on that icon it opens up an area on the right side of the screen, displaying a list of the nonsense ads that have been plaguing me. At the bottom of that screen
    I have the option to clear all notifications. If I do that, the popups to disappear temporarily. But they come back. Could you PLEASE tell me in English words, without pictures what to do to make them permanently go away.

boweasel, May 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Why the word "Decline" is in the lower right corner of my screen? - Similar Threads - Why word Decline

2. Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.: i don´t not have in options press the lower right corner on touchpad for right-click but lower left corner only. How od I change this? I can´t do right click with standard lower right. i can only tick on the lower left option. if I tick that off I can´t do right click at all....
  3. Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.: i don´t not have in options press the lower right corner on touchpad for right-click but lower left corner only. How od I change this? I can´t do right click with standard lower right. i can only tick on the lower left option. if I tick that off I can´t do right click at all....
  4. REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN: Hello. I'm sorry for my English. I'm just here to ask some help about my laptop. It's about on the lower right corner of the screen of my laptop that keeps showing a transparent "Activate Windows" and can't be clicked. It keeps showing over other windows as well I will attach...
  5. REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN

REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN: Hello. I'm sorry for my English. I'm just here to ask some help about my laptop. It's about on the lower right corner of the screen of my laptop that keeps showing a transparent "Activate Windows" and can't be clicked. It keeps showing over other windows as well I will attach...
  6. REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. The lower right corner of my screen is always out of the program

in Windows 10 Customization
    The lower right corner of my screen is always out of the program: Hi, I've been having a problem for about a month or so; I use the taskbar on the right of my screen, so that the little bar that you can use to quickly access to the desktop is on the lower right corner. The thing is that that side of the screen is always active, even when...
  8. edge opens in lower right corner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    edge opens in lower right corner: I am having trouble with Edge opening in the lower right hand corner of my desktop screen part of the time but not every time. I don't know why it's doing it or how to stop it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks....
  9. Windows Clipboard In the Lower Right Corner and Unmovable

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Clipboard In the Lower Right Corner and Unmovable: When I hit Win + V for the clipboard history it appears all the way down in the lower right corner of the screen. It used to appear where I was typing. This might have something to do with upgrading to an ultra-wide monitor - I think it may have changed around the same time....
  10. news pop-ups in lower right corner

news pop-ups in lower right corner: Hi, I'm brand new to this forum. I would like to stop the news pop ups that come up in a gray box in the lower right hand corner of my laptop. I did find an answer that said the following "This is probably something you can suppress by disabling Settings -> System ->...