Windows 10: why their is no sound coming out of my speakers

Discus and support why their is no sound coming out of my speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; their is no sound coming out of my speakers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JerryCampbell3, Apr 21, 2020.

1. why their is no sound coming out of my speakers

their is no sound coming out of my speakers

:)

JerryCampbell3, Apr 21, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue why their is no sound coming out of my speakers :p

cadaveca, Apr 21, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Apr 21, 2020
  4. why their is no sound coming out of my speakers

Sound coming from both speaker and headphone

Hi Abhigyan,

This issue may occur due to damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your sound card. I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Let's first run Audio Troubleshooter and check.

• Press the ‘Windows + W’ key on the keyboard.

• Type troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.

• Click hardware and sound and click on ‘Playing Audio’.
    Method 2: If the issue persists, I would suggest you to make sure the default audio device is set correctly.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      control panel.

• Type Sound in the search box and click on
      Sound.

• Click on Playback tab.

• Right-click on Microphone and select
      Set as default device.

• Click on Apply and then Ok.
    Method 3: If the issue persists, I would suggest you to download and install latest audio driver from the computer manufacturer website. Check if it helps.

Hope this information helps.

SujataMoktan, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

why their is no sound coming out of my speakers

1. why their is no sound coming out of my speakers - Similar Threads - why sound coming

2. Why won't any sound come out of my laptop's speakers?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why won't any sound come out of my laptop's speakers?: So I connected my laptop's audio through Bluetooth to my Alexa so that I could watch the movie on my laptop, but have the audio come from a louder speaker. After disconnecting my laptop's audio from the speaker, no sound would come out of my actual laptop. I've tried...
  3. Why won't any sound come out of my laptop's speakers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't any sound come out of my laptop's speakers?: So I connected my laptop's audio through Bluetooth to my Alexa so that I could watch the movie on my laptop, but have the audio come from a louder speaker. After disconnecting my laptop's audio from the speaker, no sound would come out of my actual laptop. I've tried...
  4. Why won't any sound come out of my laptop's speakers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.: I recently bought Bluetooth headphones, and they worked just fine as did everything. yesterday, seemingly spontaneously, I couldn't get sound to come out of my laptop's speakers. I have three sound devices, speakers, headphones, and headphones hands free audio. The...
  6. sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.: I recently bought Bluetooth headphones, and they worked just fine as did everything. yesterday, seemingly spontaneously, I couldn't get sound to come out of my laptop's speakers. I have three sound devices, speakers, headphones, and headphones hands free audio. The...
  7. Sound not coming out of external speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not coming out of external speaker: My laptop and my bose speaker are connected. Both devices report it. But no sound is coming out of the Bose speaker. what to do? Yesterday I could hear in the Bose speaker what I was playing in my laptop...
  8. Speakers recognized and Sound settings/volume show sound, but no sound coming out of speakers

Speakers recognized and Sound settings/volume show sound, but no sound coming out of speakers: I have an HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop - tg01-0199 DT Rfrbd PC. I have run troubleshooting and driver is present. The computer recognizes the headphones and when you right-click - test, the bar shows sound playing. But no sound comes out of the headphones. The same thing...
  9. Sound Coming out of Headphones and Internal Speakers

Sound Coming out of Headphones and Internal Speakers: Use Windows 10 PC (Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041) and a pair of HC Gamerlife Headphones (ASIN: B07BHYZFLF). They have been working fine, but recently (within the last day or so) any audio I play on the computer comes out through both the headphones and the computer's...
  10. i have a buzzing sound coming out of my speakers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have a buzzing sound coming out of my speakers: have a buzzing sound coming out of my speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-buzzing-sound-coming-out-of-my-speakers/2933603f-1e8e-4136-af39-84087535d1ed