Windows 10: Why there are black windows I first log in to Windows?

Discus and support Why there are black windows I first log in to Windows? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As soon as I log-ins to my desktop, there are a few black windows look like CMD windows stack on each other, then disappear quickly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by love754, Aug 13, 2022.

1. love754 Win User

Why there are black windows I first log in to Windows?

As soon as I log-ins to my desktop, there are a few black windows look like CMD windows stack on each other, then disappear quickly

:)

love754, Aug 13, 2022
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Aug 13, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 13, 2022
  4. jds63 Win User

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

1. Why there are black windows I first log in to Windows? - Similar Threads - Why are black

2. Windows Black Screen After Logging in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Black Screen After Logging in.: I was playing games on my Windows 10 PC, then it suddenly went blue screen. Sadly, I don't remember the stop code. Then the automatic restart after the blue screen didn't go very well. The time on the windows logo booting screen increased. After I login to the PC, It's just a...
  3. Why there are black windows I first log in to Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why there are black windows I first log in to Windows?: As soon as I log-ins to my desktop, there are a few black windows look like CMD windows stack on each other, then disappear quickly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-there-are-black-windows-i-first-log-in-to/376b8285-313e-4def-b545-5efd5bcf7b5f
  4. Why there are black windows I first log in to Windows?

Why there are black windows I first log in to Windows?: As soon as I log-ins to my desktop, there are a few black windows look like CMD windows stack on each other, then disappear quickly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-there-are-black-windows-i-first-log-in-to/376b8285-313e-4def-b545-5efd5bcf7b5f
  5. Why can't I log in to Windows?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why can't I log in to Windows?: Hi Microsoft community, Yesterday, I restarted my Dell Latitude laptop because it was running slowly, and it was able to start up fine, but I wasn't able to log in to my user account I use my Microsoft account to sign in. It says "Click here to set up your PIN, but I have...
  6. Why can't I log in to Windows?

Why can't I log in to Windows?: Hi Microsoft community, Yesterday, I restarted my Dell Latitude laptop because it was running slowly, and it was able to start up fine, but I wasn't able to log in to my user account I use my Microsoft account to sign in. It says "Click here to set up your PIN, but I have...
  7. Black screen as I log in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen as I log in?: So I shut my pc off yesterday and and switch it on today...and found that after logging in I had a black screen with my cursor still there ...and I really freaked out....I looked it up and it said that it's a common problem they showed various fixes like regkey in task...
  8. Windows 10 Weird user when first logging in!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Weird user when first logging in!: Hello, I'm facing this weird problem that I searched EVERYWHERE for a solution for but I couldn't find any and it's annoying me. it happens ONLY when you first boot the computer and when the users pop up in the login screen I only have 2 users on my computer. when the...
  9. Windows logs in to a black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows logs in to a black screen: I have a 2014 Dell Precision t3600 that was running Windows 7. I decided to upgrade it to Windows 10 via the Microsoft Media Creation Tool, a process I've gone through 4 or 5 times now with no problems. However, this time, I got an error. I can't remember exactly what it...
  10. BSOD on first startup and/or log on.

BSOD on first startup and/or log on.: Hi, i have been receiving these BSODs every day on my first startup i do not know what else to do to resolve these errors. Thanks 48790