Windows 10: Why there are no images of India in the windows lock screen?

Discus and support Why there are no images of India in the windows lock screen? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft team, Just would like to check on why we couldn't see any images of India on windows lock screen, India is the country of so many wide... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Prasad33, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Prasad33 Win User

Why there are no images of India in the windows lock screen?

Dear Microsoft team,

Just would like to check on why we couldn't see any images of India on windows lock screen, India is the country of so many wide range of landscapes. We have the snow-capped Himalayas in the North, the beautiful stretches of sand dunes in the West, the picturesque lands and hills in the East, and a coastline of over 7500 km in the South. But still we can't any of such locations on windows lock screen from India.

Request you to take this point in to the consideration.

Thanks

:)

Prasad33, Dec 29, 2020

2. Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Lock Screen Image Issue

Hi Kirby,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to set the default pictures as the Lock Screen picture from the PC and check if it works or not.

Follow the steps below:

• In start type "settings" and press enter.
    • Select Personalize
    • From the left click on "Lock screen"
    • Select the default picture and conform by preview.
    Please do get back to us to assist you better with issue you are facing.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Dave1776 Win User

Windows lock screen background images

Thanks found the photo I was looking for in the list that app got!

Why there are no images of India in the windows lock screen? [​IMG]

Dave1776, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Why there are no images of India in the windows lock screen? - Similar Threads - Why are images

2. Why are there only two images from India for Windows Lock screen while there are multiple...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are there only two images from India for Windows Lock screen while there are multiple...: For reference, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_spotlight https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-there-only-two-images-from-india-for/ef1c4532-54a3-4754-85d4-468051c5240a
  3. Why are there only two images from India for Windows Lock screen while there are multiple...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are there only two images from India for Windows Lock screen while there are multiple...: For reference, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_spotlight https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-there-only-two-images-from-india-for/ef1c4532-54a3-4754-85d4-468051c5240a
  4. Why no images of India on the Windows 10 lockscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why no images of India on the Windows 10 lockscreen?: Hi, It amazes me how every day I am greeted with beautiful images on my lock screen. .. of scenic locations across the world ... Europe, the Americas, China, South East Asia, the Middle East. . basically everything "except India" . Any specific reason as to why? I would...
  5. Why no images of India on the Windows 10 lockscreen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why no images of India on the Windows 10 lockscreen?: Hi, It amazes me how every day I am greeted with beautiful images on my lock screen. .. of scenic locations across the world ... Europe, the Americas, China, South East Asia, the Middle East. . basically everything "except India" . Any specific reason as to why? I would...
  6. Why no images of India on the Windows 10 lockscreen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why no images of India on the Windows 10 lockscreen?: Hi, It amazes me how everyday I am greeted with beautiful for the most part images on my lockscreen. .. of scenic locations across the world ... Europe, the Americas, China, South East Asia, the Middle East. . basically everything "except India"...
  7. India specific Lock screen images in Windows10

India specific Lock screen images in Windows10: is there any way or any setting provided by Microsoft in Windows 2010 whereby i can customise the lockscreen to show only india /asia specific lock screen images ....
  8. lock screen images

in Windows 10 Customization
    lock screen images: How can I know the location of the images on the lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-images/bcfcb866-1912-4b76-8752-3c7ad9d874e6
  9. Wondering .....why no images from India in Spotlight

Wondering .....why no images from India in Spotlight: We see beautiful images on the Windows lock screen Spotlight ....covering nice locales around the world. This changes in a day or 2 and I have been waiting eagerly to see some image from India one day ..... but am disappointed to find none so far. I wonder why. On wiki, there...
  10. Windows Locked Screen Images

Windows Locked Screen Images: Hi, Just a few minutes ago, when i logged in my computer i noticed the perfect conditions of a natural landscape, Just a beautiful place with beautiful grass and very clean water. But at the moment i think the images that appear should be realistic and demonstrate how the...