Windows 10: Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?

Discus and support Why there are red and green borders on desktop ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I Upgraded my windows from 8.1 to 10. Icons and windows on desktop now appear with red and green border.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ABHISHEK PATALE -, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?

When I Upgraded my windows from 8.1 to 10. Icons and windows on desktop now appear with red and green border.

:)

ABHISHEK PATALE -, Mar 18, 2023

2. Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?

Why there are red and green borders on desktop ? [​IMG]
    When I Upgraded my windows from 8.1 to 10. Icons and windows on desktop now appear with red and green border.

ABHISHEK PATALE - 57120180040, Mar 19, 2023
  3. red border on my screen

Hi, my name is Kelly, and I'm an independent consultant and I'm here to help.

The appearance of a red border on your screen could be an indication of a hardware or software issue. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Restart your computer: Sometimes, restarting your computer can fix minor software glitches that may be causing the red border.

Check your display settings: It's possible that the red border is caused by a setting on your computer. Go to your display settings and check if there are any settings that could be causing the red border. You can try adjusting the resolution, refresh rate, or color depth to see if that resolves the issue.

Update your graphics driver: An outdated or faulty graphics driver can cause issues with your display. Try updating your graphics driver to the latest version to see if that resolves the issue.

Check your hardware: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, it's possible that there is a hardware problem with your screen. You can try connecting your laptop to an external monitor to see if the red border appears there as well. If it does, then the issue may be with your laptop's graphics card or motherboard. In this case, you may need to take your laptop to a repair shop to get it fixed.

If none of the above steps work, it's best to consult a professional or take your laptop to a repair shop for further diagnosis and repair.

kelly Lopes1, Mar 19, 2023
  4. chris a12 Win User

Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?

red border on my screen

A few seconds after I turn on my laptop, a red lining border appears on my screen and I can't remove it. this has been going on for a long time I don't know what to do.

chris a12, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?

1. Why there are red and green borders on desktop ? - Similar Threads - Why are red

2. Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?: When I Upgraded my windows from 8.1 to 10. Icons and windows on desktop now appear with red and green border. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-there-are-red-and-green-borders-on-desktop/183cd7a3-92e0-4f22-8243-35f5f766a4ce
  3. Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?: When I Upgraded my windows from 8.1 to 10. Icons and windows on desktop now appear with red and green border. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-there-are-red-and-green-borders-on-desktop/183cd7a3-92e0-4f22-8243-35f5f766a4ce
  4. red border on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    red border on my screen: A few seconds after I turn on my laptop, a red lining border appears on my screen and I can't remove it. this has been going on for a long time I don't know what to do....
  5. red border on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    red border on my screen: A few seconds after I turn on my laptop, a red lining border appears on my screen and I can't remove it. this has been going on for a long time I don't know what to do....
  6. How to remove those red borders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove those red borders?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/doremibeagle [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktep5o/how_to_remove_those_red_borders/
  7. Sculpt Mouse Blinks Red and Green

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt Mouse Blinks Red and Green: USB mouse is working and Sculpt Bluetooth Mouse shows "paired", but can't activate on screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-mouse-blinks-red-and-green/e9674c9d-31eb-4ab2-966d-3650d9d510fc
  8. Border around Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Border around Desktop: Hello all! I recently bought a GDP P2 Max mini laptop and am pretty surprised at how performant it is. My only problem however is that the Desktop has a border around the edges. It's dark grey and had a tiny rectangle in the upper right corner of the screen. Does anyone...
  9. Red/Blue/Green Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red/Blue/Green Screen: Hi, I have a student who came to see me today with a Surface Go device where the screen will randomly turn to a solid colour and then freeze. The colour that it turns to is based on whatever she set the Windows colour scheme to i.e. red colour screen means screen turns red,...
  10. Display cycles between red green and black

in Windows 10 Support
    Display cycles between red green and black: I have a generic pnp monitor running with the most recent windows 10 update, build 1803 installed with the option in the power settings set to turn off the monitor in 10 minutes. However instead of turning it off I get a full screen which cycles from red to green to black....