Windows 10: Why there is a gap in power sub menu in windows 10 start button?

Discus and support Why there is a gap in power sub menu in windows 10 start button? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Why there is a gap in power sub menu in windows 10 start button? It disappears after some time. but comes back again after restart. I have even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by IIsachinII, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Why there is a gap in power sub menu in windows 10 start button?

Why there is a gap in power sub menu in windows 10 start button?

It disappears after some time. but comes back again after restart. I have even formatted the whole laptop.Why there is a gap in power sub menu in windows 10 start button? [​IMG]

:)

IIsachinII, Feb 25, 2020
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Start menu power button

My start menu power button doesn't appear and this is a windows 10 new computer and my start menu power button doesn't show anything or even shut down or hibernate or sleep.

Plz I need help.

LuisCarvalho_1717, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

Jetster, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Why there is a gap in power sub menu in windows 10 start button? - Similar Threads - Why gap power

2. power button on starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power button on starting: i am click on power button but not started my computer this is less time consume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-button-on-starting/6f5d4176-2479-43b7-8885-8ca568e25338
  3. Power button on Start menu unresponsive in the lower half

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power button on Start menu unresponsive in the lower half: I've noticed that the Power button on the Windows Start menu of my laptop is unresponsive when clicked anywhere in the lower half of the button. The problem is quite evident from just hovering over the lower half of the button - the button doesn't get highlighted until...
  4. is it possible to put a password on the power button in the start menu in Windows 10?

is it possible to put a password on the power button in the start menu in Windows 10?: Hi i am wondering if i can put a password on the power button in the start menu because i work with documents quite frequently on my laptop and i am worried of it being shut down when a document is unsaved< so is it possible to put a password on the power button in the start...
  5. How to remove gaps between tiles in Windows 10 start menu

How to remove gaps between tiles in Windows 10 start menu: I have created additional rows of tiles in the windows 10 start menu tile section. How do I remove the gaps in between the tiles? I took a screenshot, and circled the gaps I would like to eliminate. https://imgur.com/a/bmL9ZwC...
  6. How to customize power button in Start menu?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to customize power button in Start menu?: Hi everyone, In Windows 7 it was possible (pls see picture): [img] Several options were discontinued in Windows 10, but many remained, though invisible. Can anyone know what to do to set the key in "Start menu" from Disable (default) to Hibernate (default) in Windows 10...
  7. Windows 10 - Remove power button from Start menu

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 - Remove power button from Start menu: Hi, As mentioned in some other threads (which are locked unfortunately) there is a problem with the power button in Start menu: For a VDI system it's necessary to prevent access to the power functions (reboot, shutdown). This can be done during GPO: User Configuration >...
  8. Adding "Hibernate" to Power button at Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding "Hibernate" to Power button at Start menu: Hello, I followed the guide to enable Hibernate mode, but is there a way to show it in the Power options? all I can see now is "Sleep", "Shut down" and "Restart". Was I supposed to see "Hibernate" after following this guide:...
  9. Windows 10 Start Menu Power Button Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Start Menu Power Button Not Working: This is one of the few places where this problem is even mentioned but it was with a insider preview 14905 way back in 2016. Just about every Windows 10 install that I have has this problem. I should say just the ones that were a "free" upgrade. Fresh installs seem to be OK....
  10. Start menu power button no longer working - 14905.1000

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu power button no longer working - 14905.1000: Hello Gang, One laptop I have on the IP fast build, now on 14905.1000 has this issue. Click start, then click power, and blink, the start menu just closes, no options given for shutdown. The options above for settings and file explorer work just fine, left or right...