Windows 10: Why there is missing background music in Windows 10 Photos Video Editor?

Discus and support Why there is missing background music in Windows 10 Photos Video Editor? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So there is only one background sound in the Photos Video Editor. I saw the posts about the Photos Add on and I couldn't find the add-on in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mckristiyan28yt, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Why there is missing background music in Windows 10 Photos Video Editor?

So there is only one background sound in the Photos Video Editor. I saw the posts about the Photos Add on and I couldn't find the add-on in the Microsoft Store. Can someone send me a link?

:)

mckristiyan28yt, Nov 30, 2020
  2. PabloD7 Win User

Missing music from Windows 10 Video Editor Photo App

There are a few locked discussions on missing music from the Windows 10 Video Editor, most of them give misleading information.

I struggled to find out why the only music I had was Happy Beat and took ages to find a solution.

After a lot of searching I found that you need to install (Microsoft) Photo Add-on from the Microsoft Store.

This add on gives numerous free background music tracks.

I hope this helps someone.

Ignore the well meaning suggestions to repair, fix, troubleshoot or uninstall. Just find the add-on and install it.

PabloD7, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Video Editor - Edit Background Music length. Start and stop the music by slide

I have Windows10 & just started to use Video Editor. Works great for what I do, but is there a way to edit the background music length? I inserted a video with someone singing. The problem is the background music is also playing. Is there a way to edit the
    background music or does it apply for the whole video created with photos and mp4 videos inserted?

Windows Movie Maker does let you edit and add a number of songs that can be inserted, but of coarse I have Windows 10 and it is no longer available.

Thanks for your help,

Richard

Richard g b, Nov 30, 2020
  4. bevzhou Win User

Why there is missing background music in Windows 10 Photos Video Editor?

Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright

I used Microsoft photo/video editor app background music in one of my video which I uploaded to YouTube, later YouTube marked this video music copyright issue. I believe all the background musics in this app are generic, free to use, please let me know
    what should I do? currently I have 60K views on this video. BTW, this video is about composting with kitchen waste. Thanks in advance.

bevzhou, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Why there is missing background music in Windows 10 Photos Video Editor?

1. Why there is missing background music in Windows 10 Photos Video Editor? - Similar Threads - Why missing background

2. video editor background music not functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video editor background music not functioning: I have used video editor a number of times now editing some drone videos. I am still getting used to it. However it is pretty user friendly. After editing a video and getting ready to complete the project, I have been trying to add some of the included "background music" as I...
  3. video editor background music not functioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video editor background music not functioning: I have used video editor a number of times now editing some drone videos. I am still getting used to it. However it is pretty user friendly. After editing a video and getting ready to complete the project, I have been trying to add some of the included "background music" as I...
  4. Background music in the Photos-Video editor App - Is it Royalty Free?

Background music in the Photos-Video editor App - Is it Royalty Free?: If I want to make a video clip to upload to Youtube/ Facebook by using the Photos-Video editor App, and I want to use one of the options that are in Background music Item called: "Come with me" - Do I need to buy the licence for the track or is it a Royalty free music? I...
  5. Background music in Microsoft video editor

Background music in Microsoft video editor: In my Microsoft video editor , there are only one background music audio. and I am using Windows 10... So, how can I found multiple audio ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-in-microsoft-video-editor/139270ec-5eb0-4b31-961c-232f1b11a4d1
  6. Video Editor Background Music

Video Editor Background Music: Hi, about the free background music available in Video Editor, where does it come from? I like some of the soundtracks such as "Anodized" and "Neon Night" and I was wondering if I could download or find it on YouTube to listen to....
  7. Missing music from Windows 10 Video Editor Photo App

Missing music from Windows 10 Video Editor Photo App: There are a few locked discussions on missing music from the Windows 10 Video Editor, most of them give misleading information. I struggled to find out why the only music I had was Happy Beat and took ages to find a solution. After a lot of searching I found that you need...
  8. Using the Background music in the Photos-Video editor App

Using the Background music in the Photos-Video editor App: Dear Sirs, If I want to make a video clip by using the Photos-Video editor App, and I want to use one of the options that is in the Background music Item called: "Come with me" - Do I need to buy the licence for the track or is it a Royalty free music? If I need to buy - To...
  9. windows 10 photos video editor music

windows 10 photos video editor music: Is the music provided on the windows 10 video editor copyrighted or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photos-video-editor-music/581f48a6-3b0e-441c-b23d-3c81d98ea60f
  10. video editor adding background music

video editor adding background music: I've added a selected background music choice. However when I play the video (time lapse composed of 800 photos, it skips (has short sections of no sound) many times in the 3 minute duration. How do I make it play continuously? Also it ends about a second or so too soon. How...