Windows 10: Why there's no option "open with vscode" on windows 10?

Discus and support Why there's no option "open with vscode" on windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There was an option to open files with vscode but now it's not there. How do I get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yousuf Arman, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Why there's no option "open with vscode" on windows 10?

There was an option to open files with vscode but now it's not there. How do I get it back?

:)

Yousuf Arman, Mar 18, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 19, 2024
  3. Ryan Marr Win User
    Why can't I view and edit c_cpp_properties.json in vscode?

Configure Visual Studio Code for Microsoft C++

I'm trying to use VS Code to compile and run c++ using these instructions. While completing this step

I can't get the c_cpp_properties.json file to open and I get the error:

Ryan Marr, Mar 19, 2024
  4. Why there's no option "open with vscode" on windows 10?

I can't open Vscode

thank you very much and I have just one problem. I still can't open Vscode

ggezgameeiei, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

Why there's no option "open with vscode" on windows 10?

1. Why there's no option "open with vscode" on windows 10? - Similar Threads - Why there's option

2. Why there's no option "open with vscode" on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why there's no option "open with vscode" on windows 10?: There was an option to open files with vscode but now it's not there. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-theres-no-option-open-with-vscode-on-windows/5ad6804f-745c-40dd-961d-01b5d5b94fb5
  3. Why there's no option "open with vscode" on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why there's no option "open with vscode" on windows 10?: There was an option to open files with vscode but now it's not there. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-theres-no-option-open-with-vscode-on-windows/5ad6804f-745c-40dd-961d-01b5d5b94fb5
  4. VScode: Running the first program on VSCode, gdb launch message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VScode: Running the first program on VSCode, gdb launch message: Hi,I am trying to run my first C++ program on VSCode. I am getting the message gdb launch. I have attached the image below:Somebody, please guide me.Zulfi....
  5. VScode: Running the first program on VSCode, gdb launch message

VScode: Running the first program on VSCode, gdb launch message: Hi,I am trying to run my first C++ program on VSCode. I am getting the message gdb launch. I have attached the image below:Somebody, please guide me.Zulfi....
  6. I can't open Vscode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open Vscode: I have problem to use VScode when I click app in turn on just 1sec and shutdown how want to know problem and fix it. this sceen is pop up in just 1 sec and close https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-vscode/7a05047a-282d-405b-8371-3740a076990d
  7. I can't open Vscode

I can't open Vscode: I have problem to use VScode when I click app in turn on just 1sec and shutdown how want to know problem and fix it. this sceen is pop up in just 1 sec and close https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-vscode/7a05047a-282d-405b-8371-3740a076990d
  8. Is vscode available in other device if vscode server pc turned off?

Is vscode available in other device if vscode server pc turned off?: I wanna install vscode server in windows 10-1, And I also want to cross it with my phone or other windows 10-2.In this case, if the windows 10-1 which is sort of ? server turned off, the clients, my phone and windows 10-2 cannot access and edit to vscode?...
  9. Scrollwheel not working in VSCode on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrollwheel not working in VSCode on Windows 10: My scrollwheel won't scroll windows in Visual Studio Code.I've tried...2 different computer mice/mouses and neither works in VSCode but...they both scroll all other application windows just fine.scroll click works in VSCode.scroll click to vertically scroll does not work in...
  10. Advanced options do not open why?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advanced options do not open why?: I've been trying for 4 hours to open the advanced options in the locked state but it doesn't work so I tried (Shift + restart) doesn't work (F8) and (Fn+F8) doesn't work how do I get there without booting? I have a Thinkpad t420 with Windows 10 Pro HELP!! Erweiterte...