Windows 10: Why theres no wifi option, i mean theres no wifi button or switch to turn on and completely...

Discus and support Why theres no wifi option, i mean theres no wifi button or switch to turn on and completely... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Acer Nitro 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-theres-no-wifi-option-i-mean-theres-no-wifi/b8fb820c-506f-4dd0-9c72-a1f35438a674 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Someone need help, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Why theres no wifi option, i mean theres no wifi button or switch to turn on and completely...

Acer Nitro 5

:)

Someone need help, Jan 27, 2023

2. THERES NO WIFI ICON NEXT TO THE AIRPLANE MODE

on the last two 2days was horrible i wanst able to use my wifi bc the wifi icon next to the airplane mode was gone but when i check the settings network theres just a strip of line how to fix i wanst able to game like 2 days ****

jorgejhoel, Jan 27, 2023
  3. No wifi

Not sure what you mean...Theres only 2 WiFi adapters?

ironsights, Jan 27, 2023
  4. gin02 Win User

Why theres no wifi option, i mean theres no wifi button or switch to turn on and completely...

No wifi after toggling physical button

After updating from windows 7 to windows 10, wifi and bluetooth were working fine.

A few days ago, we had network problems at home so i switched the physical button of the wireless network to off. When I turned it on again, my wifi had stopped working. Theres a small red x on the toolbar and when I try to turn it on from the settings, it goes back to off. There's also a blue square on the lower right hand corner of my screen that flashes every once in a while indicating that my bluetooth is off.

I have a Lenovo Ideapad z470. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

gin02, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

Why theres no wifi option, i mean theres no wifi button or switch to turn on and completely...

1. Why theres no wifi option, i mean theres no wifi button or switch to turn on and completely... - Similar Threads - Why theres wifi

2. Theres no audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Theres no audio: I tried to download the realtek high audio then after it got restarted there's no more sounds i cant hear anything anymore i need help asap. Im using a acer aspire 315-59. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-no-audio/f3f7fc18-d126-4685-ba31-9ee1c04cdefb
  3. Theres no audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Theres no audio: I tried to download the realtek high audio then after it got restarted there's no more sounds i cant hear anything anymore i need help asap. Im using a acer aspire 315-59. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-no-audio/f3f7fc18-d126-4685-ba31-9ee1c04cdefb
  4. I'm currently using Window 10 Pro. The problem is that theres no wifi on the wifi list,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm currently using Window 10 Pro. The problem is that theres no wifi on the wifi list,...: Sometimes when i open my laptop, there will be no wifi connections. Theres literally no wifi in the list, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-currently-using-window-10-pro-the-problem-is/bd98f4eb-f2da-4c7f-8bd1-1e752fc5f8b6
  5. I'm currently using Window 10 Pro. The problem is that theres no wifi on the wifi list,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm currently using Window 10 Pro. The problem is that theres no wifi on the wifi list,...: Sometimes when i open my laptop, there will be no wifi connections. Theres literally no wifi in the list, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-currently-using-window-10-pro-the-problem-is/bd98f4eb-f2da-4c7f-8bd1-1e752fc5f8b6
  6. Why theres no wifi option, i mean theres no wifi button or switch to turn on and completely...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why theres no wifi option, i mean theres no wifi button or switch to turn on and completely...: Acer Nitro 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-theres-no-wifi-option-i-mean-theres-no-wifi/b8fb820c-506f-4dd0-9c72-a1f35438a674
  7. Why is my window 10 Taskbar not responding and theres no icons or settings and WiFi logos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my window 10 Taskbar not responding and theres no icons or settings and WiFi logos: Why is my window 10 Taskbar not responding and theres no icons or settings and WiFi logo when I click it, it just goes black and reload but it still like that then I restart explorer.exe several times, still don't work. I'm worried now I don't know what to do my only chance...
  8. Why is my window 10 Taskbar not responding and theres no icons or settings and WiFi logos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my window 10 Taskbar not responding and theres no icons or settings and WiFi logos: Why is my window 10 Taskbar not responding and theres no icons or settings and WiFi logo when I click it, it just goes black and reload but it still like that then I restart explorer.exe several times, still don't work. I'm worried now I don't know what to do my only chance...
  9. Wifi button can't switch WiFi on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi button can't switch WiFi on: I have tried all troubleshooting methods but the wifi button on my laptop has failed to turn my wifi on even if my battery percentage is above 50%. I tried to set it up to switch on manually after an hour but it still failed to turn on and when l tried to use the system to...
  10. Theres no option to turn off adaptive brightness

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Theres no option to turn off adaptive brightness: I have an Asus Zenbook with Windows 10, and I cant seem to turn off adaptive brightness. The screen goes dark whenever the display is showing dark colors and its starting to hurt my eyes now. I already tried to disable it in settings but theres no option for adaptive...