Windows 10: Why these icons appear as boxes???

Discus and support Why these icons appear as boxes??? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sameera__madushan_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g41w25/why_these_icons_appear_as_boxes/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sameera__madushan_, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Why these icons appear as boxes???

/u/sameera__madushan_, Apr 19, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Why these icons appear as boxes???

Search Box Reduced to Magnifying Glass Icon

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings to show the search icon.

• Right click on the search bar

• Click on search

• Check show search icon
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Why these icons appear as boxes???

1. Why these icons appear as boxes??? - Similar Threads - Why icons appear

2. Why is there box appearing on my computer screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there box appearing on my computer screen?: A black outline box is appearing on my senior mom's computer screen. Remote access software was installed as a result of a scam she fell for. The remote access software on her computer was on her machine for about 6 days. The box displays on her screen whether she is online...
  3. Why is there box appearing on my computer screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there box appearing on my computer screen?: A black outline box is appearing on my senior mom's computer screen. Remote access software was installed as a result of a scam she fell for. The remote access software on her computer was on her machine for about 6 days. The box displays on her screen whether she is online...
  4. Why is there box appearing on my computer screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why logo of app is not appearing rather a box appearing ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why logo of app is not appearing rather a box appearing ?: Why logo of app is not appearing rather a box appearing ? It is causing problem in identifying apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-logo-of-app-is-not-appearing-rather-a-box/c7a5a6f9-8f11-4cfa-9433-35cd74f65c1f
  6. Why logo of app is not appearing rather a box appearing ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why logo of app is not appearing rather a box appearing ?: Why logo of app is not appearing rather a box appearing ? It is causing problem in identifying apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-logo-of-app-is-not-appearing-rather-a-box/c7a5a6f9-8f11-4cfa-9433-35cd74f65c1f
  7. Why logo of app is not appearing rather a box appearing ?

8. Desktop icons only appear as one icon in a selected like box

Desktop icons only appear as one icon in a selected like box: Hi i tried everything possible on the internet to find a solution for desctop icons being hidden and olny displayed as a one icon in a select box like view this is my desktop below and if i go to desktop folder i had this issue on windows 10 and after upgrade it wasn't fixed...
  9. Desktop icons only appear as one icon in a selected like box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icons only appear as one icon in a selected like box: Hi i tried everything possible on the internet to find a solution for desctop icons being hidden and olny displayed as a one icon in a select box like view this is my desctop below and if i go to desktop folder i had this issue on windows 10 and after upgrade it wasn't fixed...
  10. Why is the icon not appearing on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is the icon not appearing on taskbar?: This happens 50% of the time though. Once I went to desktop straight-away from lower-right corner in taskbar and couldn't find it. Had to run it again to use it. Here's the picture: [img] 148808