Windows 10: Why this appeared on my taskbar ?

Discus and support Why this appeared on my taskbar ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; What does UV t... Means ? Its a widget that appeared for few seconds on my task bar where the weather always shows up i googled it and didn't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Xx909, Jun 5, 2023.

1. /u/Xx909 Win User

Why this appeared on my taskbar ?

What does UV t... Means ? Its a widget that appeared for few seconds on my task bar where the weather always shows up i googled it and didn't find anything about what that means is it something related to weather app or its a bloatware of something else?

Has anyone seen it before on the taskbar where the weather temperature shows up ? it stayed for few seconds then weather icon appeared back again

submitted by /u/Xx909
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Xx909, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

German keyboard appearing in Taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if you are able to remove the language pack:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Now, paste the following command and hit Enter:
      lpksetup /u de-DE.
    4. Restart the computer.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 5, 2023
  3. Mail & Edge won't appear along taskbar & no icons are appearing for either.

Hi Ramon

I have run the SFC and a clean boot as you suggest but the problem persists.

Another little example of the problem is I opened the Calculator app for use recently, and upon minimising it the icon did not appear on the taskbar below and so Calculator became no longer retrievable from that point.

I have now managed to pin the Mail app to the taskbar, but this was only achieved by finding an old email and opening it through Mail which was set as the default program. Mail still does not appear in the programs list.

Any further suggestions?

chasunderpay, Jun 5, 2023
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 5, 2023
Thema:

1. Why this appeared on my taskbar ? - Similar Threads - Why appeared taskbar

2. Why is my taskbar appearing late?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my taskbar appearing late?: Hey. When I bootup my laptop acer predator helios neo 16 and unlock it the task bar, is absent and appears a bit later. This is quite annoying and it did not happen previously. Please help me fix it.My specs;i9 13900hx16gb ddr5rtx4060 8gb...
  3. Why is my taskbar appearing late?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my taskbar appearing late?: Hey. When I bootup my laptop acer predator helios neo 16 and unlock it the task bar, is absent and appears a bit later. This is quite annoying and it did not happen previously. Please help me fix it.My specs;i9 13900hx16gb ddr5rtx4060 8gb...
  4. Taskbar appearing in fullscreen

Taskbar appearing in fullscreen: I have tried resetting the Windows explorer in the task manager which didn’t work and then I tried automatically hide the task bar and I hides the task bar even when I’m not in a game so I’m wondering how to hide the task bar when I’m fullscreen...
  5. Why does chinese keyboard not appear i the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does chinese keyboard not appear i the taskbar?: Hi,I am hoping that someone might know what is going on with these languages.I have en Instant-Clone pool, running on a golden image built on Windows 10 1809 Enterprise LTSC.Sometimes the users needs other inputmethods/different languages, so i am running some powershell as...
  6. Why does chinese keyboard not appear i the taskbar?

Why does chinese keyboard not appear i the taskbar?: Hi,I am hoping that someone might know what is going on with these languages.I have en Instant-Clone pool, running on a golden image built on Windows 10 1809 Enterprise LTSC.Sometimes the users needs other inputmethods/different languages, so i am running some powershell as...
  7. Taskbar Appear Transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Appear Transparent: Hi, I just installed Nexus Dock for Desktop Customization and now I'm using Normal Desktop Instead of any External Software. After Uninstalling the software my Taskbar is looking Transparent See Attached Snap I check settings also but still it appears Transparent. What...
  8. Why is the icon not appearing on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is the icon not appearing on taskbar?: This happens 50% of the time though. Once I went to desktop straight-away from lower-right corner in taskbar and couldn't find it. Had to run it again to use it. Here's the picture: [img] 148808
  9. Taskbar appearance

in Cortana
    Taskbar appearance: How can I change the appearance of my windows browser in the taskbar? Right now I have a white box with a microphone, I've seen that some PCs have the Cortana symbol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-appearance/a2150ecd-b59f-4238-b789-074555fae2fa"
  10. No taskbar, no icons appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    No taskbar, no icons appearing: I can't get into the settings to factory reset my computer. I use windows buttom + i. It never loads. I already tried going into powershell and copy and pasting what's normally pasted into there. It never finishes loading up the command so I just close it after. Please Help...