Windows 10: Why this happens? I get alot

Discus and support Why this happens? I get alot in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 6/27/2019 4:32:15 AM Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JPickett60, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Why this happens? I get alot

Log Name: System
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM
    Date: 6/27/2019 4:32:15 AM
    Event ID: 10016
    Task Category: None
    Level: Warning
    Keywords: Classic
    User: SYSTEM
    Computer: HP-ProBook
    Description:
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker
    and APPID
    Unavailable
    to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM" Guid="{1B562E86-B7AA-4131-BADC-B6F3A001407E}" EventSourceName="DCOM" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">10016</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>3</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8080000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-06-27T08:32:15.678292200Z" />
    <EventRecordID>15820</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation ActivityID="{d065c13c-337c-4fea-ad06-257e77fbc44e}" />
    <Execution ProcessID="532" ThreadID="1376" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>HP-ProBook</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="param1">application-specific</Data>
    <Data Name="param2">Local</Data>
    <Data Name="param3">Launch</Data>
    <Data Name="param4">Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker</Data>
    <Data Name="param5">Unavailable</Data>
    <Data Name="param6">NT AUTHORITY</Data>
    <Data Name="param7">SYSTEM</Data>
    <Data Name="param8">S-1-5-18</Data>
    <Data Name="param9">LocalHost (Using LRPC)</Data>
    <Data Name="param10">Unavailable</Data>
    <Data Name="param11">Unavailable</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

JPickett60, Jun 27, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 27, 2019
  3. First Build

I suggest going through Newegg IF THEY SHIP TO CANADA. Alot of items you have listed are a tad cheaper.

JrRacinFan, Jun 27, 2019
  4. IggSter Win User

Why this happens? I get alot

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Why this happens? I get alot

1. Why this happens? I get alot - Similar Threads - Why happens alot

2. Blue screen of deaths are happening alot with my windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of deaths are happening alot with my windows 11: Hello, so I am running a 22H2 windows 11 pro on an Acer Aspire 3 and lately I have been getting alot of blue screens with two error codes mainly popping up: driver_verifier_dma_violation and system_thread_exception_not_handled and I have no idea why it has been happening so...
  3. Blue screen of deaths are happening alot with my windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of deaths are happening alot with my windows 11: Hello, so I am running a 22H2 windows 11 pro on an Acer Aspire 3 and lately I have been getting alot of blue screens with two error codes mainly popping up: driver_verifier_dma_violation and system_thread_exception_not_handled and I have no idea why it has been happening so...
  4. What is happening and why am I getting this message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is happening and why am I getting this message?: I am having issues that just started within the past day. Whenever I try to open some valid sites I get this message.....This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in ad.doubleclick.net.If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network...
  5. What is happening and why am I getting this message?

What is happening and why am I getting this message?: I am having issues that just started within the past day. Whenever I try to open some valid sites I get this message.....This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in ad.doubleclick.net.If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network...
  6. Getting alot of BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting alot of BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe: Hi,I have I recently getting alot BSOD and I cant find whats exactly the problem. I have tried testing my ram using Window Memory Diagnostic tool and Any error on the boot drive but the result says no issues. all the crashes i having been getting are ntkrnlmp.exe.Microsoft R...
  7. Getting alot of BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe

Getting alot of BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe: Hi,I have I recently getting alot BSOD and I cant find whats exactly the problem. I have tried testing my ram using Window Memory Diagnostic tool and Any error on the boot drive but the result says no issues. all the crashes i having been getting are ntkrnlmp.exe.Microsoft R...
  8. Getting alot of BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Why this happened?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why this happened?: [ATTACH] Hey! after the 20H2 update the Office apps lose their coloured tiles. Earlier they were pretty looking good. All apps are looking good in black tiles after the 20H2 update. But I need a solution for it that how can I get the coloured tiles back! Thanks....
  10. Why is this happening or not happening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is this happening or not happening: I have 50 feature updates for may update 1903 but 1903 hasn't and won't install. Now I am downloading feature updates for 1909 but it hasn't installed either...