Windows 10: Why this happens? minimized to taskbar

Discus and support Why this happens? minimized to taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After updating to Win 10 Creator 1709 16299.64, I experienced the problem of applications like Firefox or Outlook suddenly switched to the task bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by greeny, Nov 25, 2017.

1. greeny Win User

Why this happens? minimized to taskbar

After updating to Win 10 Creator 1709 16299.64, I experienced the problem of applications like Firefox or Outlook suddenly switched to the task bar with program icon. I have to click on the icon to bring up the application. This happens a few time while using the program.

Anyone can help me on this matter?

Thanks.

:)

greeny, Nov 25, 2017
  2. paradive Win User

PLEASE HELP! this is driving me insane! (windows focus)

ok........

open a program from the taskbar.....

open a 2nd one.

go back to 1st one.

not happening.

whatever the 1st program i maximize via the taskbar is, it inherits a "stay on top" property.

no matter what i try, i can't open another program unless i minimize others until it has the focus.

this is really, really irritating.

i've messed with all the options of right-clicking on the taskbar.

no love.

any ideas?

paradive, Nov 25, 2017
  3. Minimized apps do not appear on task bar when minimized.

After updating to windows 10, programs that i minimize no longer appear on the taskbar. the only way i am able to open minimized programs is by using the task view button. Does anyone know why this might be happening or what i could do to fix it?

Colin_Mcgarr, Nov 25, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

Do you mean that it minimized to taskbar ?

CountMike, Nov 25, 2017
  5. greeny Win User
    Yes. That's the problem.

greeny, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Why this happens? minimized to taskbar - Similar Threads - Why happens minimized

2. Why is this happening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is this happening: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Szymks [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkdroq/why_is_this_happening/
  3. Why this happened?

Why this happened?: [ATTACH] Hey! after the 20H2 update the Office apps lose their coloured tiles. Earlier they were pretty looking good. All apps are looking good in black tiles after the 20H2 update. But I need a solution for it that how can I get the coloured tiles back! Thanks....
  4. Why is this happening?

Why is this happening?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shader_xaints [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jd9775/why_is_this_happening/
  5. Why is this happening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is this happening: appantly I can't send a picture but that thing in the photo just opens and closes for no reason and idk why, then there is another problem that I might ask as well sometimes my new keyboard just opens random things and I've tried everythint like how do I stop it from even...
  6. Why is this happening?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is this happening?: So when i bought this laptop it had always some problems with the internet, at first the problem was always the dns server but then it didn't show up anymore, now after a few months the internet was slower, i usually download at 20mbs, so when i did a diagnosis for the...
  7. Why is this happening?

Why is this happening?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/netherlandsftw [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fx6dpz/why_is_this_happening/
  8. Why is this happening or not happening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is this happening or not happening: I have 50 feature updates for may update 1903 but 1903 hasn't and won't install. Now I am downloading feature updates for 1909 but it hasn't installed either...
  9. why is this happening?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why is this happening?: Open my computer and this is what i get [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-this-happening/11805214-df04-4a3c-98f2-ff49da3fd2b9"
  10. Why this happens?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why this happens?: When I load and run eg Firebox, the page just close and appears on my taskbar as an icon. This happens on most softwares. This only appears at the initial start. Any advice appreciated. Thanks. 101815