Windows 10: why this happens with some of my apps, or even games almost all the time?

Discus and support why this happens with some of my apps, or even games almost all the time? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MustardBateXD [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MustardBateXD, Mar 12, 2020.

1. why this happens with some of my apps, or even games almost all the time?

/u/MustardBateXD, Mar 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Mar 12, 2020
  3. SOLITARE CARD GAME

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how annoying it could be when the Solitaire card game is getting timed out.
    In this scenario, we would suggest you to reset the Solitaire game from Apps and feature.

Steps to reset the Solitaire app.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to launch
      Windows Settings.
    2. Select Apps. Click on
      Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Search and select Solitaire app and click on
      Advanced options.
    4. Click on Reset and follow the onscreen steps.

However, if the issue still persist. I suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Casual Game support
    team, and they help you with the appropriate details regarding this query.

Regards

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 12, 2020
  4. robinpe Win User

why this happens with some of my apps, or even games almost all the time?

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

why this happens with some of my apps, or even games almost all the time?

1. why this happens with some of my apps, or even games almost all the time? - Similar Threads - why happens apps

2. why is this happening all of sudden

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why is this happening all of sudden: [IMG]why is this happening all of sudden https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-this-happening-all-of-sudden/5c1cdf69-7db0-4e20-bfe5-99531fe49088
  3. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization- why is this even happening on a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization- why is this even happening on a...: This computer (intel nuc 10) doesn't want to shut down or go to sleep most of the time. sometimes the second time is the charm. One of the fixes is to disable Delivery Optimization, yet I run into this message. Why is this even happening on a new personal computer? submitted...
  4. Border error on almost all apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Border error on almost all apps: Hello all! I'm currently using a Surface Pro 7 with Windows 10 and I have an issue with the borders on almost all apps. I never backed up my PC sadly so I don't have access to a restore. Take a look at screenshots below for reference. As you can see, the exit buttons are...
  5. Weird display glitch happens if I leave my screen idle for some time. Happens in some...

Weird display glitch happens if I leave my screen idle for some time. Happens in some...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Teja1821 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijuxh2/weird_display_glitch_happens_if_i_leave_my_screen/
  6. 100% disk usage almost all the time

100% disk usage almost all the time: so recently I've noticed everything on my computer become incredibly slow, opening task manager I noticed that my disk usage was at 100% very consistently, usually because of the "system" process, or some other windows related process. after trying basically everything else...
  7. Disk runs at 100% almost all the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk runs at 100% almost all the time: Hi, so my PC is a custom build and has high specs and have always had this 100% disk problem. I have used 3 different antivirus software which hasnt detected anything, so dont think it is that. There seems to be alot of updates that happening which could be affecting it or...
  8. Antimalware runs all the time, even in games.

Antimalware runs all the time, even in games.: title. This is a brand new from scratch PC build and windows install as of 2 months ago. Runs even in games and crashes my games. Slows down and randomly hitches my top-end rig. I need help... I have changed settings in task scheduler. I have Tried to create a new task for...
  9. Bluescreens happening all the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreens happening all the time: Hey! I've been in battle against bsod:s for a quite some time now and i haven't found any working solution by myself, so i'm coming to ask you guys for help. So, i've been getting a lot of bsods and it doesnt happen doing any specific thing. Playing games is the only time...
  10. Why Oh Why Is This Happening All The Time

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Oh Why Is This Happening All The Time: Hi peeps, can you help? I run Revo Uninstaller and do a junk scan to remove, er, junk. But I have noticed that this always is in the list despite deleting... [img] I have tried, to reinstall Mail & Calender as suggested on some forums to no avail. I have also tried to...