Windows 10: Why this icon is showing in this pc?

Discus and support Why this icon is showing in this pc? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why this icon is showing on this pc? what does it means? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Syed Yunus Quli, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Why this icon is showing in this pc?

Why this icon is showing on this pc? what does it means?

Why this icon is showing in this pc? fd341c3d-3932-4c90-a930-9a7e46375204?upload=true.png

:)

Syed Yunus Quli, Mar 21, 2021

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Mar 21, 2021
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Why this icon is showing in this pc?

Search Box Reduced to Magnifying Glass Icon

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings to show the search icon.

• Right click on the search bar

• Click on search

• Check show search icon
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Why this icon is showing in this pc?

1. Why this icon is showing in this pc? - Similar Threads - Why icon showing

2. Desktop - Why are the icons not showing properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop - Why are the icons not showing properly?: Hello,For the past few days, the icons have stopped showing.It mostly happens if the software is not uninstalled enough and the icon stays there, but I haven't uninstalled anything.Even more confusing is the fact that only some shortcuts do this, others are displayed...
  3. Desktop - Why are the icons not showing properly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop - Why are the icons not showing properly?: Hello,For the past few days, the icons have stopped showing.It mostly happens if the software is not uninstalled enough and the icon stays there, but I haven't uninstalled anything.Even more confusing is the fact that only some shortcuts do this, others are displayed...
  4. pc desktop icon not showing and working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc desktop icon not showing and working: Yesterday i turned on pc but my icons was not showing i thought it was icon disappearing so i clicked my files but i wont showing up so i shutdown the pc and turning back on but its not working pls help?...
  5. pc desktop icon not showing and working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc desktop icon not showing and working: Yesterday i turned on pc but my icons was not showing i thought it was icon disappearing so i clicked my files but i wont showing up so i shutdown the pc and turning back on but its not working pls help?...
  6. pc desktop icon not showing and working

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why Spotify and photos icon is not showing ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why Spotify and photos icon is not showing ?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/113eusvi93x81.png?width=977&format=png&auto=webp&s=1513da5215e2579884b26dbabaa52affcbd5e4e7 submitted by /u/akikon77 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ugtgy3/why_spotify_and_photos_icon_is_not_showing/
  8. Why lock Screen showing Desktop Icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why lock Screen showing Desktop Icons?: Earlier today, I noticed that even though Windows was still locked, my lock screen background was displaying my desktop icons and background instead of the lock screen background. It only happened one time - now when I lock it, the lock screen background is displayed like...
  9. Why lock Screen showing Desktop Icons?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why lock Screen showing Desktop Icons?: Earlier today, I noticed that even though Windows was still locked, my lock screen background was displaying my desktop icons and background instead of the lock screen background. It only happened one time - now when I lock it, the lock screen background is displayed like...
  10. Devices and Drives icons showed in "This PC"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Devices and Drives icons showed in "This PC": Hello, Opening "This PC" on my PC I see that under the title "Devices and Drives 4" the icons have disappeared and replaced by a blank page icon without name. I know that there are 4 items but I do not know which they are. Could you please help me find the name of these 4...