Windows 10: Why this interruption of boot process?

Discus and support Why this interruption of boot process? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Suddenly, when booting Win 10, I am asked to select the OS though there is only one OS on the boot disk. How can I eliminate this interruption see... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GunterVSPQ, May 2, 2023.

1. Why this interruption of boot process?

Suddenly, when booting Win 10, I am asked to select the OS though there is only one OS on the boot disk. How can I eliminate this interruption see screenshot?

:)

GunterVSPQ, May 2, 2023
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 2, 2023
  3. System Interrupt Process Using 25-50% of CPU

So I was having poor framerates when playing L4D2 today so when I was done I decided to try to figure out why. Apparently "System Interrupt Process" is constant using a high percentage of my CPU even when nothing is going on. I can't really find any good resolutions from google does anyone have any suggestions?

Windows 7 x64.

Polaris573, May 2, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Why this interruption of boot process?

Windows 10 Boot process

The best explanation I have read is this link on Quora, it explains each step of the boot process in detail. While it does not list all
    the files executed - this would be not be the same on different systems, it does give an in depth explanation

Another thing you might like to look up is the difference in booting a BIOS based system as opposed to a UEFI based system -

Click HERE
    for a good article

DaveM121, May 2, 2023
Thema:

Why this interruption of boot process?

1. Why this interruption of boot process? - Similar Threads - Why interruption boot

2. Why this interruption of boot process?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why this interruption of boot process?: Suddenly, when booting Win 10, I am asked to select the OS though there is only one OS on the boot disk. How can I eliminate this interruption see screenshot?...
  3. Why this interruption of boot process?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why this interruption of boot process?: Suddenly, when booting Win 10, I am asked to select the OS though there is only one OS on the boot disk. How can I eliminate this interruption see screenshot?...
  4. Booting interrupted by blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting interrupted by blue screens: HiMy notebook: an old Dell Inspiron 17R 5737, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit 16GB RAM, an old Intel iCore 7 processor not compatible with Win 11 with all available Windows and Dell software updates installed. All hardware was working well according to Dell Software Assistant tool up...
  5. Booting interrupted by blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting interrupted by blue screens: HiMy notebook: an old Dell Inspiron 17R 5737, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit 16GB RAM, an old Intel iCore 7 processor not compatible with Win 11 with all available Windows and Dell software updates installed. All hardware was working well according to Dell Software Assistant tool up...
  6. Booting interrupted by blue screens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Booting process

in Windows 10 Customization
    Booting process: when is the dora process initiated during booting and at what stage Also can i get a detailed explanation of the booting process with all the network related files used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/booting-process/181944a9-140b-44ba-ae6b-3842df223523
  8. downloading process interrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading process interrupted: While I was downloading components from Autodesk, the process suddenly interrupted and the system required me to contact my system administrator. Is there any way to download these components?...
  9. Windows 10/ System Interrupts Process

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10/ System Interrupts Process: Hi, so I have a Asus ROG GU501G, and the speakers just suddenly stopped working. I was listening to music on Spotify and the audio suddenly stops and the computer freezes up, while I'm still able to move the mouse. So I push the power button as I was unable to access the task...
  10. Boot interrupted-Solved

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot interrupted-Solved: This just started after using Windows 10 normally for two days. In the boot process at the start I get a black screen headed by "Edit Boot Options" which then describes the correct boot path etc. and is followed by [ /NOEXECUTE=OPTIN ]. If I then click on "submit", the...