Windows 10: Why this is showing

Discus and support Why this is showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have unpinned software from the taskbar but it is not going and showing an empty space there . . . And why do I have two Edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Syed Yunus Quli, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Why this is showing

Why this is showing de09d612-91c3-4f56-aac7-f947ff0a0922?upload=true.png

I have unpinned software from the taskbar but it is not going and showing an empty space there

And why do I have two Edge

:)

Syed Yunus Quli, Jun 3, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Why this is showing :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 3, 2020
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

wolf, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Why this is showing

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Why this is showing partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Why this is showing

1. Why this is showing - Similar Threads - Why showing

2. Why won’t My windows 11 show me my pictures out of a file folder or it used to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won’t My windows 11 show me my pictures out of a file folder or it used to: My old Microsoft used to let me see all my pictures all the time I’ll had to do is hit Photos and if they were in a file or had Jews hit the file and say open and there’s my pictures now it looks like Microsoft 365 wants me to pay for their Program to do all this. So is there...
  3. Why won’t My windows 11 show me my pictures out of a file folder or it used to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t My windows 11 show me my pictures out of a file folder or it used to: My old Microsoft used to let me see all my pictures all the time I’ll had to do is hit Photos and if they were in a file or had Jews hit the file and say open and there’s my pictures now it looks like Microsoft 365 wants me to pay for their Program to do all this. So is there...
  4. Why I cannot access CoPilot or Bing as it show this:We're sorry but we're unable to connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot access CoPilot or Bing as it show this:We're sorry but we're unable to connect...: I cannot access Bing CoPilot anymore as it replies: We're sorry but we're unable to connect to the service at this time. Please try again later or refresh. I tried and tried and nothing happened....
  5. Why I cannot access CoPilot or Bing as it show this:We're sorry but we're unable to connect...

Why I cannot access CoPilot or Bing as it show this:We're sorry but we're unable to connect...: I cannot access Bing CoPilot anymore as it replies: We're sorry but we're unable to connect to the service at this time. Please try again later or refresh. I tried and tried and nothing happened....
  6. Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?: I accidentally removed the USB stick while in a command "clean". I know it's corrupted so I tried to fix it by formatting or removing it entirely since it has no files within the USB. Tried multiple applications till I found some applications that can actually read the USB...
  7. Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?

Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?: I accidentally removed the USB stick while in a command "clean". I know it's corrupted so I tried to fix it by formatting or removing it entirely since it has no files within the USB. Tried multiple applications till I found some applications that can actually read the USB...
  8. Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?: I can't connect to the internet and my wifi icon isn't showing up. I've restarted my computer, even did a network reset and the icon is still. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wifi-icon-not-showing-up/e2cb6ddf-3f15-4dda-9ffb-bab2073723db
  9. Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?

Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?: I can't connect to the internet and my wifi icon isn't showing up. I've restarted my computer, even did a network reset and the icon is still. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wifi-icon-not-showing-up/e2cb6ddf-3f15-4dda-9ffb-bab2073723db
  10. Windows 11 "Start Menu" is literally UNUSABLE for Power Users....!!! Pic Showing why

Windows 11 "Start Menu" is literally UNUSABLE for Power Users....!!! Pic Showing why: 1. I have literally over "100" Programs I like to See, Group, Size, Labeled as I open the Start Menu.Win10 was perfect in this. It was finally a Start Menu other than Classic that was actually "just right".11's Start Menu is literally the WORST you've ever made.2. 10's Menu...